TRIXIE Natura Insulated Cat House with Ramp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This house is purr-fect for your feline friend who spends time outside.
- Offers year-round protection from the cold and wet weather.
- Crafted with a weather-treated fir wood so the exterior stays beautiful and fresh for long-lasting usage.
- Features foam insulation to trap heat inside for ideal warmth on chilly days.
- Includes a ramp for accessibility, a 2-way cat flap for entering and an emergency exit on the rear side so your kitty can quickly leave when she pleases.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTRIXIE Outdoor Wooden Cat House, White$64.13Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Shaded Balcony Cat House$115.92Chewy Price$123.99List Price
- DealNew Age Pet ecoFLEX Outdoor Cat House, Tan$82.81Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Wooden Cat House$222.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE 2-Story Cottage Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Brown/White$179.74Chewy Price$222.99List Price
- DealPetsfit Outdoor Cat House w/ Scratching Pad, Gray$152.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE 3-Story Outdoor Wooden Cat House$114.99Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Unheated Two-Story Kitty House, Green Leaf$87.82Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Natural Wood$61.77Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Heated A-Frame Cat House, Gray/Black$55.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- DealFrisco Extra Wide Indoor Heated Cat House, Gray$57.28Chewy Price$61.16List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Outdoor Dinning Room Cat Furniture, Realtree$36.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Great Kitty House
Easy to put together. Very weather tight but will add some more insulation for the winter. It was suggested to buy with the house K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pad. Don't do it, it is way too large for the inside dimensions of this house. It is a very well designed house and was easy to put together. Two people will aid in the construction.
perfect for winter
I have multiple outside cats and I got this for them. It fits a few cats in there. It has made it through some major snow storms and no snow inside. My cats love it. I put food bowls underneath so it's a cat BNB. I just wish all the cats could fit.
Seemed to be used already
The boards were dirty, some screws had rust and the doors had nose prints and smudges on them. I'm assuming it was returned but otherwise it is a nice cat house for some strays that adopted me. There are gaps around the doors that will need caulked though before use. I expected better but it will do.
we love it !!
super cute and sturdy. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Wrong side panels
I opened the box and was pretty happy with the look of it. Then I started putting it together. The side panels were both for the same side, which means your holes are not there for the front piece on one side. So style great and easy to put together, if I had the correct pieces. I do not have time to return due to cold temperatures, so I’ll be drilling my own holes.
Our 9 stray kitties love this house!
I really love this house and so do my stray kitties! The only thing I was disappointed about is that there was no predrilled hole for a heating pad cord. So unfortunately I had to make my own hole and figure out how to seal it again once cord was through. I live in North Dakota and purchased this house for 9 stray kitties for the winter. It is a little smaller than I was picturing but 4 or 5 kitties can be inside and have enough room to move around. The house was easy to assemble and is nice and sturdy. The construction was well thought out, I love all the details like half roof access, latch door, and flap doors have a fuzzy lining on edges and I'm not sure but I think there might be a weak magnet that helps the doors stay closed during windy days. I was worried that the kitties would be scared to go in but when your cold and hungry you figure this out real quick!
Home for wayward cats
We live out in the sticks so a lot of people abandon their cats here. We have 4 cats of our own and they don't like to share. We bought this to try to keep some of the strays that have adopted us warm this winter. We have a mated pair that have taken up house under our house and porch. My husband and I had a heck of a time trying to put this together. Ikea furniture is a lot easier. None of the pre-drilled holes lined up. The roof was crooked. The cat doors only open outwards so the latch door has to stay open and that is where the ramp is at. I'm currently knitting a blanket to cover a towel to make into a pillow to cover the floor so they have a more comfortable place to rest. You really need 2 people to put this thing together and lots of patience.
Bought this for a feral cat that keeps showing up in my yard. Was hesitant bc of price, but am totally satisfied with it. Quality is good and it assembled pretty quick and easy. Hopefully the cat will use it now that I have purchased it lol
It was already falling apart while unboxing. The windows are not secured properly, the tiny screws fell out and were loose in the box, the glue alone won't keep the white plastic frames up, you would probably need to use a stronger glue or get new set of screws. some of the panels were chipped at the bottom. At a glance it does look cheaply made. I think for the price, it's only worth it if you are familiar and have the tools to fix and maintain this house. I'm sad to have to return but I don't think this house will last that long outside.
Nice but small
Nice but a lot smaller than I thought it would be, which does have the dimensions, so it was my fault.