TRIXIE Natura Outdoor Run Rabbit Cage with Covered Top
About This Item
- You can use this run by itself or in addition to another habitat.
- Great for offering your rabbit or guinea pig fresh air and physical activity.
- The design features a cover that folds open on both sides with clips that secure the top to allow for quick access to your pet while keeping him safe inside.
- Crafted with powder-coated metal bars and solid pine wood that’s finished in a glazed coating for long-lasting outdoor durability.
- Includes a removable door that makes it easy to attach the run to a hutch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch with Outdoor Run, X-Small$158.99Chewy Price$194.99List Price
- Kaytee Open Living Habitat Small Pet Rooftop Add-On, 60 x 30-in$46.60Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Accessory Kit, Snap-On Wheel$16.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Divider Panel$17.99Chewy Price$21.72List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Medium$132.99Chewy Price$160.99List Price
- DealKaytee My First Home Small Animal Tank Topper, 10-gallon$52.21Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Brown/White, Medium$159.99Chewy Price$191.99List Price
- Ware Home Sweet Home Rabbit Cage, Color Varies$94.99Chewy Price$126.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Suite Hamster Habitat, Multi-colored$54.39Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Loft Habitat, Orange/White$56.11Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-Nel Straight Tubes Small Pet Tubes, 3.5-in$2.42Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Habitat Extension, Tee$3.06Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Material||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic||Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Features||Outdoor, Waterproof||Outdoor, Water-resistant||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Nice size, but
I bought this for my guinea pigs and line the bottom with my own waterproof liner and fleece. The size is great for two pigs and it’s well made overall. However I cannot figure out how the top cover fits. To me, it seems like it is the wrong size. I’ve kept the cage as I do love everything else. I don’t use the cover, so that’s a little disappointing as the pigs like to have some shelter. Due to the odd cover size, I would not recommend it if you need a cover.
it works lol
Hard to put together the top is screwy (as you can see I used zip ties) doors not much better, the one wire section keeps popping out but it does look nice and it works for what I needed it for so.. You're call
This is junk
Unclear instructions to assemble. Made from soft wood that easily cracks when assembling. Wobbly. Screws pull out with slightest movement
Why do these still exist?
Rabbits NEED to be kept outside otherwise they can die from the cold or heat depending on your climate. House your rabbits inside and don't get a small cage, please get an x-pen!
Very nice and sturdy cage. Comes put together and folded...just have to unfold. We didn't attach the lid in case we want to take it down for the winter but the lid fits securely without attaching. It's been rained on a few times and the wood is still same color and looks good. Leo loves his new cage for fresh air and sunlight!
Perfect for bun
Mini bun loves this. We are ordering the oxbow hideaway today because she does look like she gets scared out in the open sometimes. This is only a playpen and I watch her the whole time. I would never leave any animal unattended in this as predators like cats and dogs seem to find a way.
No assembly instructions
The cage does not come with assembly instructions in English so it took several hours to assemble and it was like a 6 foot puzzle. I probably wouldn't buy again.
new safe play yard for "baby tortoises"
I just had two baby desert tortoises hatch in my incubator! they require 4 to 5 hours sunlight each day. to allow them outside time they must be protected from escpe, and the crows! this enclosure is perfect!!! they can reach the grass below the cage floor.....hide in the corners....and receive fresh air and sunlight .
Awesome rabbit run!!!
Bunnies love it! Good size, very sturdy. Thanks Chewie!!!