TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from solid wood with a weatherproof finish inside and out for years of use with little maintenance.
- Non-slip ramp provides safe travel between the two levels, with a hatch door to restrict access when you want.
- Wood paneling at the back protects against wind and there’s a retreat area on the upper level.
- Hinged roof with locking arm opens from above and the pull-out plastic tray offers quick and easy cleaning.
- Features three doors and a metal slide latch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-nel Small Animal Outhouse$7.10Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- MidWest Ferret Nation Deluxe Ferret Cage, Single Story$184.99Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Rabbit Home, 25-in$39.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Carry & Go Small Animal Travel Habitat$16.79Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wire Extension$39.28Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- MidWest Top Panel for the Guinea Habitat$21.24Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Coziwow Modern Acrylic Small Pet Cage$114.99Chewy Price
- Living World Guinea Pig Starter Kit$97.95Chewy Price$144.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Large$148.99Chewy Price$177.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home, Black Hammertone$149.99Chewy Price$319.99List Price
- DealMidWest Guinea Habitat Guinea Pig Home, Regular$59.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company 26-in Deluxe 2-Tier Small Animal Cage, Black$174.84Chewy Price$249.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
|Features||Removable Pan, Waterproof, Outdoor||Removable Pan, Waterproof, Outdoor||Outdoor, Waterproof||Removable Pan, Waterproof, Outdoor||Removable Pan, Waterproof, Outdoor|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
140 Customer Reviews
Cage was great at first, kept it indoors in my daughters bedroom. Was easy to clean if you had the patience to jiggle the drawer out just right. Rabbits knocked water dish over once, must have seeped into wood and now the top shelf won’t stay up. No idea how this would even begin to hold up outdoors. Not happy with it at all
Purchased this hutch because I needed one quickly. However it lacks a wire floor over drawer so that the bunny isn't sitting/standing in his own waste. For how quickly we needed a hutch it works but I am already modifying it to better suit our needs. It is also very lightweight and the bottom door latch seems to be very loose to the point I haven't let the bunny to the bottom portion of this hutch. Most likely will replace it with a better designed one.
No wire in top section
There is no wire in the top section so there is no way for waste to fall through. Poor design. Not noticed until we put it together so no sending it back. I have never seen a bunny cage without a tray with a wire covering.
Not the greatest
First off, if you're looking for an indoor hutch, you might want to reconsider this one, because it doesn't have a floor, so if you have hardwood or carpet, it's going to be ruined. I just put a bunch of puppy pads down. I literally JUST got this today, and I'm already not loving it. It's 'okay' in the sense that it's sturdy and it's a house for my rabbit, but definitely NOT worth almost $200. One of the wooden slats on the inside was broken and split right out of the box, so I had to glue it back and a whole pack of screws was left out, but luckily my dad had some spares of the same size. The pull-out tray is wood with a plastic inlay, and the inlay had become completely detached and I had to glue that back as well. The tray is also not as big as it seems in the video, but maybe that's just me. Like I said, it's a safe and secure house for my bun, so I'm grateful. Just, be aware of what you're buying. It's coming from Germany, which means it'll be handled a lot, and with that tends to lead to the product getting banged up. I also feel like the instructions could be a little clearer and more in-depth, but again, maybe that's just me. I'd send it back, but after the 3 1/2 hours of putting it together, it's not worth it.
Poorly Made & Broken Pieces
I’m really disappointed with this product. I bought 3 of these hutches, that I received today & started putting them together. The first one was okay; it had some pretty big chips but it wasn’t in too bad of shape. But the second one was a nightmare. The door to close off the ramp was broken off & the screws are missing. The piece inside that holds the dividing wall up was also broken. I’m going to have to buy wood to make the wall stay up. The second one was also much more unstable...the drilled holes to show you where to screw & put the wooden tabs didn’t line up very well. The inside trays have gaps that the first hutch didn’t. The final hutch’s pullout tray would not fit nor slide into the hutch on the one side. I had to unscrew everything and make new holes to create enough space to fit it...even then it doesn’t fit like it should. Overall, they are just poorly made and don’t meet Chewy’s normal amazing quality. I’ll just have to try to fix the problems and enforce the hutches as I’m in a bit of a pinch & need something now. But I would not recommend them to anyone & will just build my own hutches from now on.
Meh you get what you pay for.
This hutch is stylish but very flimsy. The hinges on the top bent right away. (We put new door hinges on it) The wood is weak and when constructing, it split in many places. This hutch will be a short term fix until we can build something stronger.
It was kind of smaller though than what I thought
I think it was a lot smaller than what I thought it would be in the top layer is really small and don't have a lot of room
Ok size for small rabbit but poop tray is plastic and no wire so bunny just walks in poop poor design
Great for Netherland Dwarf!
I - an unskilled 42 year old woman - was able to assemble by myself. Has lasted a year so far. It's nice to be able to put down the trap door, to trap my rabbit, and scoop my rabbit up from the top, instead of opening a door and reaching through the cage. The side doors are convenient for my younger kids. They can open the doors and pet the bunnies.
frizzier rabbit hutch
This rabbit hutch isn’t very good at all very very cheaply made. After a month my rabbits had already chewed half the ramp and all the edges inside. This definitely won’t last very long at all save your money and buy something better