TRIXIE Natura Shaded Balcony Cat House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This house is purr-fect for your feline friend who spends time outside.
- Crafted with a weather-treated, eco-friendly fir wood so the exterior stays beautiful and fresh for long-lasting usage.
- 2 levels offer plenty of room for relaxing.
- Featuring a balcony that can double as a perching platform or spot for shade.
- Elevated floors allow for better circulation and protection from wet and cold elements.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Natura Insulated Cat House with Ramp$146.07Chewy Price$171.99List Price
- TRIXIE 2-Story Cottage Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Brown/White$167.99Chewy Price$196.99List Price
- TRIXIE 3-Story Outdoor Wooden Cat House$103.01Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Outdoor Cat House, Mossy Oak$91.00Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Unheated Two-Story Kitty House, Gray Leaf$129.99Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Natural Wood$61.77Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- Petique The Box Eco Cat House$41.79Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- TRIXIE Outdoor Wooden Cat House, White$56.00Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Petique Bungalow Eco Cat House$59.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Unheated Kitty House Cat Shelter, Olive$64.66Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Wooden Cat House$193.76Chewy Price$225.99List Price
- dealYaheetech Loo Cabinet Indoor Cat House, Espresso$92.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Tools Included||No||Yes||Yes||No||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Furniture Frame Material||—||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Purchased by hacking my account
I couldn’t tell you since I’m not the person who bought it or received it! I paid for it, because chewy shipped it to an address, name , and phone number that had nothing to do with my account , and then said they wouldn’t refund the money. So I guess you will have to look to someone else for a review!
Garden Cat House
Easy to put together even though I had to predrill a few holes and relocate one hole. All screws are labeled and packaged so that anyone can find what is needed! Materials should withstand the weather even though light weight wood. Parts are painted or lightly stained. Good roofing. Feral cat has started eating under the roof, but not staying in the house area, hopefully that will happen
For small cats
There is little room for a full size cat to move around and the stairs on the outside are for gerbils. It is cute and well thought out for small cats but not for mine. Im trying to sell it since I already assembled it.
Bad cat house
It came with pieces broken. When screwing nails in the wood broke. Instructions not clear.
Smallest piece of junk!
Wow...what a major disappointment. This is made out of cheap wood and is so small that my cat doesn't fit inside. It's so small! I am 5'3 and it doesn't even come up to my hip. I am horribly disappointed. I wish I didn't put it together and just sent it back. The wood it's made out of will definitely not endure the outside weather either!
"outhouse" for cats
Love love love this little house. Living in a townhome with 4 cats that can hang out on an outside deck is one thing but now they have a great space to protect them from the elements. Easy peasy to put together and great quality for the price.
The kitties LOVE it!
Happy the kitties love it but mama loved that it was SO EASY to build! I’ve put a lot of items together and this was by far the easiest! The directions were simple and the screw layout genius! Hadn’t seen that one before. The material it is made out of seems to be rather durable and the roof material is actual real roofing. It has been raining of late and the inside has stayed nice and dry. We don’t have outside cats, just cats that love to lounge around in the backyard. With the Texas heat, we wanted to give them someplace other than under the umbrellas to get out of the sun. This works purrrfect!
EASY TO ASSEMBLE LITTLE SMALLER THEN i THOUGHT WHEN I PURCHASED. MAKE SURE YOU PURCHASE A HEATING PAD TO GO WITH CONDO
Outdoor cat shelter
I was pleasantly surprised by the compactness of the cat shelter, “house”, which has an overall appearance of quality and durability. It was a good value too.
Cheap, would not recommend.
I thought that spending a $100 on this would mean that it was better quality. However, I was wrong. The boards cracked whenever we screwed the screws into place, thankfully it’s staying together. And it’s really small. It should be $50 not $100. The instructions weren’t even that clear. The only awesome thing about this was the packaging of the screws. Very smart on their end.