TRIXIE Playground Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, Brown
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Take things vertical with this wall-mounted nap and play system for your cat.
- Saves valuable floor space and works for single or multi-cat homes.
- Includes three sisal steps and two plush lounge platforms.
- Mounts securely between 12” and 16” wall studs with the included hardware.
- Endlessly customizable—arrange the components to fit your space!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Lounger Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, Brown$92.87Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$79.80Chewy Price$84.84List Price
- ZEZE Adora Flower 43-in Carpet Cat Tree$99.90Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Lift Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$80.58Chewy Price$88.00List Price
- TRIXIE Bed Wall Mounted Cat Shelf, White$33.08Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Metropolitan 62-in Faux-Fur Cat Tree & Condo, White$349.99Chewy Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Oak, Right-Open$134.99Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- On2Pets Cat Canopy Wall Shelves, Box, 2 count$45.97Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Lotus Branch Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Espresso$174.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Lilo 48.2-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, White/Brown$129.67Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- On2Pets 24-in Small Square Modern Cat Tree$93.32Chewy Price$159.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||—|
|Furniture Features||Modern||Removable Bed, Modern, Condo, Hammock||Removable Bed, Modern||—||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Bamboo, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
worth the frustration!
installation wasn’t ideal, but i stuck with it knowing my cat would love these shelves. they’re super sturdy and my boo LOVES them!!!
Fave Cat Lounge
This lounge area is the perfect & cutest cat sanctuary! Both my cats adore it & love to take naps and lounge about on it! It is very long (about 5 feet so it takes up a good portion of the wall, but the installation isn’t too bad if you have a stud finder & a extra hand or two to help hold it into place! it’s by far one of the best purchases i’ve made for the cat room!
Headache inducing product
This product looks really cool in the picture, but set up is an absolute nightmare. I wouldn’t recommend this to a friend or enemy. There are no directions, the measurements provided are off, the screws are incorrect for wall mounting, and there is no logic for how to use what was provided. Thankfully, my fiancé and I were able to figure out how to use other screws to mount these. But, we now have a bunch of holes in our wall from trial and error. As of now, our cats have not used them so I cannot review on that. But, directions and set up are truly awful.
Cat loves these
MY young cat (10 months) fell to the floor when the small middle platform he was sitting on came loose. He was not hurt. When trying to place these one long screw broke. Later another round piece fell. These must be placed into the wood studs in the wall for secure hanging. He runs and sits on all pieces now.
My cat's Trixie and jinxy absolutely love this item they like getting up high off the ground and looking down at us human peasants
My cat loves this, and it's really good quality. We did use different screws, the ones they supply are not strong. One broke of in the wall.
Broke in less than a month.
The smaller shelf broke in less than a month. I had to take it apart and add my own brackets
I just want to say thank you , bug loves the gift, took a few days of training or rather playing with string for her to used it but she loves it cos she don’t like being bothered . This product is best combine with the other trixie product if you have the space in your apartment . (This last part is for the chewy company : I donated this product , just hang it and took picture and see what’s up , and write the review as a thank you for the 2nd one cos my cat really love the cave and hammock . Feel free to erase , godbless your company and thank you again , sorry for the late review. Life got busy )
It's really fun to watch my cats climb this, cats are very nimble like w o w
Do the instructions suck? Yes. Does it make you think you're missing some pieces at first? Yes. Will you end up breaking one of the screws? Probably. Do my cats absolutely love them? Yeah!!! Totally worth the pain for them. Look, it's not the best thing in the world, but for its price, I'm glad I did buy them. I thought the actual shelf pieces were nice and my cats love that they can grip on to it really well. It's not a difficult thing to set up. It might just take some time. If you're screwing these into studs, you need the right power tools. I'd recommend a measuring tape, an actual (industrial? Just something with a little more strength and power) power drill, masking tape, pencil and stud finder if necessary. If you're a handy person, these will be a piece of cake. If you've never drilled screws into a wall before, you should prob have someone help you. Oh btw, I didn't end up using the 5th smaller platform piece. The long screw for that snapped and I was too lazy to go out and buy the same screw, and the package does not come with any extras. I'll add it later at some point. Seriously though, my cats frigging love this thing
Difficult to set up, but does it’s job.
The instructions were very minimal and didn’t have a lot of guidance. Definitely need dry wall screws if not drilling into a stud. One of the longest screws broke in half, luckily there was and extra of the other screws. Does it purpose, was just a pain to set up.