TRIXIE Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, Natural
About This Item
- Pet stairs help to protect your pet’s joints while providing access to the sofa, bed, or chair.
- Made from a beautiful birch wood with a clear varnish finish and carpet-lined stairs for safety.
- Recommended for small and elderly pets, or pets with injuries or arthritis.
- Includes a storage area for toys underneath each removable step.
- Measures 15.5 x 17.4 x 14.75 inches and weighs 13 pounds; suitable for pets up to 110 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$80.07Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$109.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$94.37Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$61.52Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Precious Tails 4-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Red Black$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$104.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, Small$59.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Storage Space||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-skid||Collapsible, Adjustable Height, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Collapsible, Non-slip Tread, Storage Space|
|Material||Wood, Carpet||Plastic||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood, Carpet||Carpet|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||N/A||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
67 Customer Reviews
The steps are sturdy, and have storage space for goodies. They are the perfect height for our needs.
It turned out nice, but one person cannot assemble the unit, needs extra hands to hold it. Not complicated but clumsy. Like finished project.
I bought these stairs for my 6 year old beagle so she can get on the couch by herself, being she has hypothyroidism which caused excessive weight gain. She will not use them. Which is very odd because she loves to use stairs. They are set up in hopes for her to use them.Till then I will continue to pick her up for her to get onto the couch with us. Other than that, these stairs are just a floor decoration and an obstacle course at night.
Nothing but JUNK
I accidentally dropped it, and it fell apart. And the back panel never would stay in.Nice wood and carpet , but very poor quality.
Great stairs. Look nice and easy to put together. My cats like them.
Sheltie dog mom
I purchased these steps at a much lower price only 4 months ago. I certainly don't think they are worth even the lower price. Steps were warped and the back panel would not stay in the tracks. Although it sounded like a good idea of having storage under the steps, steps are not hinged and come off, my dog was scared to use them as the noise and movement of the steps when he went up. Would recommend for a plant stand but only at a much lower cost.
Sleek look and nice quality
These look great and quality of wood is nice. The steps scared our dogs when they tried to get on bed because they moved for access to storage. So even though we can't use this for storage now because I used wood glue to secure them we now have classy looking dog stairs in the bedroom that are east to clean and now the dogs love going up and down to get on bed!
They’re sturdy and nice quality. My only critique is that the stairs aren’t screwed on. The top of them rest inside the stair body. Some E600 fixed it but even if we hadn’t they’re heavy enough to stay.
Not like described
Very flimsy, my cat won’t use it at all It looks cute but not very stable I definitely don’t recommend it at all Way too much money-should be priced at no more than $20 -definitely not quality
I bought these for my French Bulldog to use to alleviate stress on her back and hips from jumping down. Very easy to put together, but will use wood glue to keep the steps in place. One screw wouldn't go in all the way. Very sturdy and the carpet keeps them from slipping. I have 2 other bulldog breeds at 46 lbs and 78 lbs who use them as well.