TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Puppy Dental Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps develop good oral care habits in puppies, addressing plaque and tartar formation before it starts and promoting healthy teeth and gums, while also soothing minor gum irritations
- Includes puppy brushing gel toothpaste that safely and gently cleans teeth with natural ingredients, and provides a burst of fresh breath
- QuickFinger brush allows you to easily and gently clean your puppy's teeth at home or on the go, with full coverage
- TripleFlex toothbrush gives a professional clean, powering through plaque and tartar from three directions, combining maximum efficiency with maximum effectiveness, cleaning the mouth quickly and completely. Advanced brushing made easy!
- Perfect for puppies 16 weeks of age and older, preparing them for a lifetime of periodontal wellness
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Naturally Derived Alcohol, Glycerin...||Water, Naturally Derived Alcohol, Glycerin...||Water, Naturally Derived Alcohol, Glycerin...||Purified Water, Corn Alcohol, Natural Mint...||Purified Water, Corn Alcohol, Natural Mint...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My puppy hated this!
My puppy could not stand this toothpaste. I've tried multiple times at different ages and she is great about being groomed, but this product did not work for us. It has a very strong minty smell and she knows it's coming every time. After I finally get a little bit on her teeth you can tell she hates it and drools bad for a few minutes. Trying a different brand next!
hated the taste and smell
My puppy will eat anything.. and this toothpaste for whatever reason she turns her nose at
Our first time brushing
Our dog Bruce is a 5 month old mix, this was all of our first time brushing his teeth. He didn't mind the smell/taste of the paste, which was good! The brush was a little difficult to get all the teeth, the finger brush was much easier. However, it was tight on my pointer finger, and my husband could only fit it on his pinky finger! Since it was out first time, i liked that everything came in this kit for us to try - now we know that for Bruce's age right now, we'll have more success with the finger brush.
Made for bigger breeds.
My 3 month old puppy is 11 pounds already and still barely big enough for this kit to be effective. I have to use the finger brush instead of the toothbrush because of how hard it is but the gel does make her breath smell good. If you have a tiny puppy, this might not be the set for you.
This works great for my pup!
We are working on training to use the toothbrush, but my teething puppy loves the rubber finger brush!
I like this product as it is very easy to use and leave the mouth with a good smell.
Hard brush and taste
My pup dont like it the taste of it and the toothbrush is really hard!!
My dog hated the flavor , so now I have to mix a tiny bit with her regular toothpaste . the brushes are useless for me, finger and double brush are too big. I use baby toothbrushes instead.
Very hard brush
I bought this for my dog as I thought it would be soft. It is not. It is even harder than the bigger toothbrush I originally bought for him. I wouldn't use this on puppies or adult dogs.
my puppy loved it
I used the little brush you put on your finger and let him taste it before I applied more and he loved it it was so easy to use and smells so good