TropiClean OXY-MED Anti-Itch Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with a gentle but powerful blend of alpha hydroxy, beta hydroxy and other ingredients.
- Just spray it on to help provide fast relief from skin discomfort.
- Works its way deep into pores, exfoliates skin and reduces swelling, redness and dandruff.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Parabens and dye free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Earthbath Wild Cherry Puppy Spritz, 8-oz bottle$11.86Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Earthbath Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera Hot Spot Relief Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$11.92Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- TropiClean Spa Comfort Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$71.36Chewy Price$79.28List Price$67.79Autoship Price
- TropiClean Baby Powder Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Color White Coat Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- FURminator Soft Slicker Brush For Dogs, Large$11.00Chewy Price$14.39List Price
- TropiClean Papaya Mist Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- FURminator Finishing Comb For Dogs, Large$7.70Chewy Price$11.29List Price
- John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo for Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Earthbath Light Color Coat Brightening Lavender Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$12.96Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$5.61Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Colloidal Oatmeal, Glycerin...||Purified Water, Polysorbate 20, Cetrimonium Bromide...||Deionized Water, Oat Proteins, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)...||Active Ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Oat Flour...||Active: Hydrocortisone 1%, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 0.5%, Inactive: Propylene Glycol...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||N/A||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy||Allergy Relief|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Pump jams when depressed
The design needs improvement. When depressed, the pump mechanism gets stuck. Really annoying when you are trying to dispense multiple sprays quickly on a dog who desperately wants to escape. Also, the pump depression for your finger is so shallow that I have accidentally sprayed my face instead of the dog.
I have purchased this multiple times. It works almost instantly and smells great!! My bulldog licks her paws due to stress, causing them to be one raw and painful. This does not appear to burn when used on raw skin, as she does not run when she sees it, instead waits for it! Highly recommend.
Good product, just not for my pup
Product was highly recommended to me by a friend that LOVES it for their pup. It didn't help much for mine.
Wonderful relief for super itchy dog
After several applications, she was in pretty bad shape, it started to relieve her itch and allow her hair to grow back. You just need to be consistent with it to help your baby dog.
This was recommended to me by my fellow coworker who also has a puppy. His puppy has itching problems and the vet recommended it. So I thought why not try it on Athena too. It works and it smells great too!
Stop the itch
Shadow has enlarged itchy elbows and the more he itches the more he licks which in turns keeps them inflamed.. spray on twice a day and with a few days the redness started disappearing and he stopped licking.
We have been using this 1x/week for two months now (in combination with a chewable omega-3 supplement we give daily) and it has stopped our dog from constantly itching. He doesn't like being sprayed with it, not sure why, but it's easy enough for one of us to distract him with peanut butter while the other one sprays him and rubs it in. Does not make him greasy like some sprays would, and it dries on his skin/coat really fast.
Helpful for my girl
My girl was licking her fur off a LOT but this stuff is helping her come back to her fuzzy self so it's a relief
Bella's stop chewing your feet!!!
Still not sure if it's working, it's too soon to know just yet.
bottle came with cap loosened and it leaked all over in the box