Troxel Cheyenne Riding Helmet
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
About This Item
- Inspired by the style of Western hats.
- Low profile, rugged handcrafted leather covering.
- 6 mesh-covered vents help to keep you cool.
- SureFit Elite system automatically adjusts to the shape of your head—the FlipFold removable washable headliner adjusts the width of the helmet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Plum Caspia, 12$41.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Starter Horse Riding Safety Helmet, Medium$54.99Chewy Price$85.42List Price
- IRH Equi-Pro Riding Helmet, Matte Black, X-Small$59.75Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Madison Silicone Full Seat Tights, Black, 22$59.99Chewy Price
- IRH IR4G Matte Navy Finish & Gloss Navy Vent Riding Helmet, X-Large$219.95Chewy Price
- TuffRider Show Time Plus Protective Head Gear Horse Riding Helmet, 6.875$76.45Chewy Price$98.12List Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots, 6$79.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots, W 12 / M 10.5$49.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots, Black, 9$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- Troxel Rebel Riding Helmet, Turquoise, Large$83.95Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Troxel Liberty Riding Helmet, Black, X-Large$65.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Troxel Sierra Riding Helmet, Brown, X-Large$157.95Chewy Price$166.95List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Perfect birthday present
This was the perfect birthday present for my son that’s in a horse riding group for the disabled. My son absolutely loves the riding helmet.
Love it, good protection
I bought this helmet bc of the colorful stitching on the side. Was looking for something with a little more style and this fit the Bill. The fit is great, has a low tech size adjustment with pads which is fine. I’m wondering if riding helmets will have MIPS someday like ski and bike helmets.
This already saved me!
I bought a new horse who is a bit touchy and during a lope, a tack malfunction spooked him and he threw me off -- I landed on my back hitting my head on the ground. Thankfully I had this helmet on (this was the first time I worked out) and it held up very well!