Troxel Cheyenne Riding Helmet
About This Item
- Inspired by the style of Western hats.
- Low profile, rugged handcrafted leather covering.
- 6 mesh-covered vents help to keep you cool.
- SureFit Elite system automatically adjusts to the shape of your head—the FlipFold removable washable headliner adjusts the width of the helmet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Troxel Dakota Riding Helmet, Turq Paisley, X-Large$83.95Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Horze Eleanor Flex Fit Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 8$41.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ventilated Technical Long Sleeve Sport Shirt, Black, Small$32.47Chewy Price$38.63List Price
- Troxel Rebel Riding Helmet, Navajo, Small$83.95Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Troxel Sierra Riding Helmet, Black, Small$157.95Chewy Price$166.95List Price
- IRH IR4G Matte Navy Finish & Gloss Navy Vent Riding Helmet, X-Large$219.95Chewy Price
- IRH Equi-Pro Sun Visor Riding Helmet, Matte Black, Small/Medium$66.94Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Troxel Spirit Riding Helmet, T-Rex, Large$70.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Troxel Capriole Riding Helmet, Velveteen, X-Small$49.95Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Troxel Liberty Riding Helmet, Evergreen, X-Large$70.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots, Black, 11$32.16Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- Troxel Spirit Riding Helmet, Pop Art Pony, Large$65.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Perfect birthday present
This was the perfect birthday present for my son that’s in a horse riding group for the disabled. My son absolutely loves the riding helmet.
Love it, good protection
I bought this helmet bc of the colorful stitching on the side. Was looking for something with a little more style and this fit the Bill. The fit is great, has a low tech size adjustment with pads which is fine. I’m wondering if riding helmets will have MIPS someday like ski and bike helmets.
This already saved me!
I bought a new horse who is a bit touchy and during a lope, a tack malfunction spooked him and he threw me off -- I landed on my back hitting my head on the ground. Thankfully I had this helmet on (this was the first time I worked out) and it held up very well!