True Acre Foods Large Breed Chicken & Vegetables Recipes Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with the nutritional needs of large breed dogs in mind.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin support joint health so large breed dogs can feel happy and healthy.
- Natural fiber helps support healthy digestion.
- Specially crafted with added taurine to support heart health.
- Features controlled levels of calcium and phosphorus to support healthy bone development in large breeds.
- Crafted in the USA using the world’s best ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Farmhouse Blend with Lamb & Vegetables Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- DealWholesomes Beef Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$44.39Chewy Price
- True Acre Foods Farmhouse Blend with Chicken & Vegetables Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Weight Control Chicken & Vegetables Recipes Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$40.67Chewy Price$38.64Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals 28-16 Grain-Free Dog Food, 30-lb bag$44.28Chewy Price$45.99List Price$42.07Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals 24/14 Healthy Diet Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealWholesomes Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$44.39Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Canola Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Poultry By-Product Meal (a source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Peas...||Beef Meal, Potatoes, Peas...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||New: Beef, Chicken Meal, Whole Dried Potato...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free||Weight Control, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Heart Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care||—||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Lamb, Venison, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
Good chow* with a caveat.
Was feeding this to my world class upland pointing English Setters (no brag, truth) and they loved it. But on a visit to my vet, I noticed a poster on their exam room door. It was asking vet to alert their clients about the potential dangers of feeding "grain free" food - apparently it's creating heart issues in dogs. After reading that, I switched to another food. My dogs hated it )-: So I compromised....went back to True Acre and mix it with a "grain"food. Now my guys are happy. I try to feed good quality food, but have learned higher priced/higher hyped food brands, doesn't necessarily mean "best for health".
Glad we tried it, and they liked it!
We went through our first bag of this dog food for our 2 great danes. One is 4 turning 5, and the other is 3 turning 4. One weighs about 120lbs, and the other is about 150lbs. They love this food, and we are glad they do. They now eat the whole bowl and don't leave nothing left in it. Our 4yr old Dane has been having really bad allergies and this food really seems to be helping. We are starting on our second bag now. Hopefully this will be the winner.
I was having problems finding a food that didn't give my 145 pound Lab/Pit/Mastiff the runs... I gave this food a try and within a couple days everything was back to normal, and he seems to really like it. Highly recommended for large breed dogs!
I bought this product thinking everything was going to be great for my three furbabies pits but that was a huge no go for them… unfortunately the price is great and all and everything looked great til a few days to a week after giving them this product…. My poor furbabies especially my second eldest has been pooping way more then normal…. They’ve had a few accidents do to this dog food, I’m very unhappy about this product and I will not be getting this again and I highly DO NOT RECOMMEND this PRODUCT!!
Switched to this food on a whim. We were giving our Cane Corso Pedigree High Protien and it was giving her horrible diarrhea. She also had skin issues and I was looking into grain free to see if it would help. We switched and her coat has never looked better and her poop is finally solid. 40 pound bag lasts her a little over 4 weeks. Will continue to buy this for our girl.
Love this bran of food!
Our lab can't wait for dinner now! We feed him ture acres with some hot water and he absolutely loves it, never seen him eat so slow til now! Not so happy that the price keeps going up! It was 36 bucks when I started buying it now it's over 50! Insane
Foodie dog didn't like it
My 80 lb mixed breed is usually excited to eat everything and anything, but would often skip meals with this food. I was disappointed, the price was great and he seemed to do well on it, but hated to see him skip meals then beg for food later :(
The purina product I was using made my dogs itch horribly, within a week of using this product it stopped.
I will do it again
It took me only three years to place my first order, I was reluctant to use this service, silly me! It was super easy to place my order, good food at affordable price. I have five dogs and I cannot carry 40lbs. of dry food so, getting the food at my front door it is very convenient. Great first experience, I will do it again.
Inflation on price
Price raised by $20 in the past few months. Was surprised when I checked my auto ship receipt. I will start transitioning to a new brand