TuffRider Children's Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots
About This Item
- Synthetic leather boots are weather-resistant and clean up with just a damp cloth.
- Round toe and elastic gussets add comfort and create an ideal fit.
- Details like a punched toe cap and spur rests make these boots versatile and suitable for the show ring.
- Rubber outsole for grip and durability.
- Front zipper allows kids to put their own boots on.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Womens Madison Silicone Full Seat Tights, Black, 22$59.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Light Tan/Black Stitching, 34$66.47Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Hadley Knee Hi Socks, 3 count$24.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Sand, 14$32.47Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- TuffRider Men's Cotton Full Seat Breeches, White, 38$71.36Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Wine, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Black, 28$39.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$49.18Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots, 9.5$79.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Dotted Accents$64.20Chewy Price$76.59List Price
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 9$54.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
TuffRider Paddock Boots
Good quality. Sturdy boots. Made well of leather. Smell so good. My granddaughter will love these for her birthday. Can't wait to send them.
Cloth around zipper not sealed. With more care this could be so good
Good so far
Bought these for my 5 year old daughter’s first show. The plastic obviously doesn’t have a lot of give and rubs against her small toe, but for the price they are fine. She has only been wearing them a few weeks so hopefully they hold up.
I purchased these boots for my granddaughter and she was so excited. She wore them last week for the first time and told me she loved the fit. Win Win for Nana