TuffRider Ladies Belmont Dress Boots
About This Item
- Elegantly styled dress boots feature a Spanish top and contoured ankle.
- Crafted with soft and supple leather.
- Back zipper and snap closure make for easy on and off.
- Elastic gusset and memory foam footbed help to keep you comfy for hours.
- Details include a plain toe cap, spur rest, rubber outsole and round toe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHorze Equestrian Bonn Kids Rubber Paddock Boots, 2$44.99Chewy Price
- DealWeaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$57.39Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Dotted Accents$46.87Chewy Price$76.59List Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 7$54.99Chewy Price
- DealHuntley Equestrian Women's Premium Leather English Paddock Back Zipper Horse Riding Boots, Size 9$115.35Chewy Price$141.78List Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots, W 13 / M 11.5$49.99Chewy Price
- DealTuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Light Tan, 12$28.82Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- DealTuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Smoke, 34$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- DealTuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Charcoal, Medium$44.23Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- DealTuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Black, Small$52.95Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- DealTuffRider Ladies Ventilated Technical Long Sleeve Sport Shirt, Hot Pink, X-Small$35.95Chewy Price$38.63List Price
- DealTuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Holly Berry, 10$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Good boots for price
These are my summer riding boots and I really do like how soft the leather is. They run a little big and I have to fold down my socks for better ankle support. They are also slick in the stirrup but get better with use. Good boot for the price.
Good food, good price!
My boxer is a little on the pudgy side.. and is always hungry...until I switched to this food! He has lost a little weight! You can feel his ribs! And the best part is he isn't always hungry! (I free-feed) I was going through two 48 lb bags of Purina One every two weeks for two dogs. I bought two big bags of this, and 3 weeks later...I still have a little food left! Totally a win!
Dogs weren’t a fan
Neither my picky eater nor my dog who will eat anything liked this food very much.
Size up one full size
Beautiful boots,but I had to return them and get a size larger.