TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights
About This Item
- Super soft, comfy and breathable tights with contoured mesh bottoms.
- Fabric helps to wick moisture from your skin.
- Tights offer UV protection against the sun.
- Silicone knee patches create a secure feel.
- A mesh cell phone pocket allows you to easily keep your phone with you.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 8$34.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Light Tan, 28$45.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Horze Eleanor Flex Fit Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 10$41.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Holly Berry, 16$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Saxon Children's Adjustable Waist Jodhpurs, Beige, 6$35.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Stretch Show Riding Gloves, Black, Small$21.94Chewy Price$23.74List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$19.75Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Black, 28$40.95Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Black, 8$33.27Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Children's Riding Tights, Charcoal & Neon Pink, Large$32.73Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Safari, X-Small$47.95Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Jods, Light Tan, 4$38.45Chewy Price$40.37List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I bought these tights to ride in the hot Florida weather as they are designed to keep you cool and comfortable. They did- BUT when I washed them (on gentle in cold) after my FIRST ride in them the material fell apart. The quality is very poor and the tights look as though they were nylons with snags and holes. Very disappointing!!! I bought this brand as I have several other pairs of breeches by Tuffy and they are good quality.
100+ degree riding lessons aren't easy on anyone (horse or rider) but made my little rider a lot more comfortable with these easy breezy leggings. Look sharp enough to be a show pant too.
these are GREAT
I love these breeches. I think the size runs perfectly and they are very breathable for when it started to get really hot. DEFINITELY GET THIS!!!!!
They are way to thin and you can see through them completely