TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches
About This Item
- Low-rise pull-on design is comfortable and makes for easy wearing.
- High-compression ribbed fabric offers durability.
- UltraGripp knee patches provide security.
- Includes contoured sock bottoms and belt loops.
- 92% micro polyester and 8% spandex blend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Troxel Rebel Riding Helmet, Turquoise, Medium$83.95Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Tan, 30$39.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Light Tan, 34$35.96Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Troxel Spirit Riding Helmet, Raspberry, Medium$64.95Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Navy/White Stitching, 26$89.99Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Wine, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Hadley Knee Hi Socks, 3 count$24.99Chewy Price
- IRH Equi-Pro Sun Visor Riding Helmet, Matte Brown, X-Small$69.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Troxel Sierra Riding Helmet, Black, Small$157.95Chewy Price$166.95List Price
- IRH IR4G Matte Navy Finish & Gloss Navy Vent Riding Helmet, X-Large$219.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Wanted to love...
Well so i bought these thinking they would be amazing, and they just had some flaws. First of all, the sizes run big, and they looked nothing like the picture. I got the grey ones and I thought they would be smooth and nice, but they have a weird texture and have little lines running across all the fabric. They are also not 100% durable. I only wore them three times and for a girl who rides pretty regularly, these are not very good for that.
Passed the Rosie Test!
My six year old 48 pound Pitbull is not one to eat everything she’s offered, but she really likes these treats!
Great Quality Breeches!
I am impressed with the quality of these breeches for the price! I just started riding horses again recently but I didn’t want to spend a fortune on riding breeches. These fit really nice and the color is just what I was looking for! They felt great when I was riding. I did end up measuring my waist to ensure I had the right sizing since I haven’t bought breeches in a while. So convenient to order off of chewy when I already order things for my dog!
They were a little big, and the customer service to remedy the problem was amazing! Thank you!
Very nice pant
These are very well made. Love the color. I love that they are stretchy. But I ordered wrong size. But lucky for me they had it in the right size and I was able to order those. I highly recommend these pants. Be sure to take measurements of the person buying pant for and check the size chart so you don't make same mistake I did.
nice schooling pants
I do endurance riding, I jumped on these, great price with fast shipping, took a week to get so slow on Chewy’s half, but the pants fit to size, are really comfortable, and so far have held up to long hours in the saddle. Definitely planning on ordering more and stocking up on them.
Run Small for a 26
These pants were good quality, they just did not fit over my rear end well. They truly were "lowrise". I had to return them.