TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Breeches designed specifically for summertime schooling rides.
- Pull-on low-rise cut with a wide waistband for comfort.
- Ventilated breeches pull moisture away from your body so you stay cool and dry.
- Silicone knee patches add security.
- Extremely light 92% micro polyester and 8% spandex blend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Charcoal, Medium$43.59Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Black, 28$37.76Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Dark Navy, 9$34.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Cory Jacket, Wine, X-Small$93.95Chewy Price$97.84List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 26$40.96Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Jods, Hot Pink, 14, None$34.99Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Hot Pink & White, 6$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Sand, 8$30.87Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Charcoal/White Stitching, 36$90.06Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Hadley Knee Hi Socks, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$17.62Chewy Price$21.94List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Perfect summer schooling tight!
This is my third pair, so that should say it all, haha- I have the charcoal, the safari, and the navy, which I just received- it is a nice, dark blue slate colour, very nice! I have both the extra small and the small, and I probably prefer the small- for reference I am 5'6, 112 lbs, mostly muscle- maybe because the extra small is in the safari colour, so they feel/look even tighter in the lighter shade, but that might just be in my head, haha! The small is a little loose on me around the calves/ankles, and around the waist, but once I start sweating they mould right to me in a very comfortable way, they are the coolest riding tights I have ever worn! The price is okay, some places charge more, Chewy has them for a very good price, I am going to remember y'all in the future for my equestrian needs, I didn't know you sold horse gear! Yay!
These are great tights for the money and the extra small fit me very well. I am 5 ' 7" and 105 lbs and the length is perfect. And most tights/britches are always too short.
received my first pair today
So happy with these schooling tights. Very comfortable and ran true to sizing ( I wear a size 8 in a jean ans I ordered the Medium size) perfect fit. Can't wait to try them out. Gave a 4 star rating as I have not ridden in them yet.
These tights exceeded my expectations. They're lightweight and comfortable to ride in. I've already ordered another pair
comfy riding pants
Very comfy, stretchy and allow for free movement. My only complaint is the “pocket” on the inside can’t fit much. Wish it had side pockets I could actually fit a phone in. #chewyteamrates
Too big for me
I am usually between a medium and large, sometimes more of a large right now. These run very big, looking to return them.
There tights are so comfortable!
I got these on sale and they are so comfortable! Very happy with the purchase.