TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Breeches designed specifically for summertime schooling rides.
- Pull-on low-rise cut with a wide waistband for comfort.
- Ventilated breeches pull moisture away from your body so you stay cool and dry.
- Silicone knee patches add security.
- Extremely light 92% micro polyester and 8% spandex blend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 28$40.96Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Children's Riding Tights, Hot Pink & Pink, Large$41.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots, Black, 9$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- Troxel Spirit Riding Helmet, Pop Art Pony, Medium$65.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Troxel Rebel Riding Helmet, Turquoise, Large$83.95Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Troxel Liberty Riding Helmet, Cobalt, X-Large$70.94Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 28$45.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Holly Berry, 16$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Navy/White Stitching, 32$89.99Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Wine, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$17.00Chewy Price$21.94List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Perfect summer schooling tight!
This is my third pair, so that should say it all, haha- I have the charcoal, the safari, and the navy, which I just received- it is a nice, dark blue slate colour, very nice! I have both the extra small and the small, and I probably prefer the small- for reference I am 5'6, 112 lbs, mostly muscle- maybe because the extra small is in the safari colour, so they feel/look even tighter in the lighter shade, but that might just be in my head, haha! The small is a little loose on me around the calves/ankles, and around the waist, but once I start sweating they mould right to me in a very comfortable way, they are the coolest riding tights I have ever worn! The price is okay, some places charge more, Chewy has them for a very good price, I am going to remember y'all in the future for my equestrian needs, I didn't know you sold horse gear! Yay!
These are great tights for the money and the extra small fit me very well. I am 5 ' 7" and 105 lbs and the length is perfect. And most tights/britches are always too short.
received my first pair today
So happy with these schooling tights. Very comfortable and ran true to sizing ( I wear a size 8 in a jean ans I ordered the Medium size) perfect fit. Can't wait to try them out. Gave a 4 star rating as I have not ridden in them yet.
These tights exceeded my expectations. They're lightweight and comfortable to ride in. I've already ordered another pair
comfy riding pants
Very comfy, stretchy and allow for free movement. My only complaint is the “pocket” on the inside can’t fit much. Wish it had side pockets I could actually fit a phone in. #chewyteamrates
Too big for me
I am usually between a medium and large, sometimes more of a large right now. These run very big, looking to return them.
There tights are so comfortable!
I got these on sale and they are so comfortable! Very happy with the purchase.