TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Children's Riding Tights
Frequently Bought Together
TuffRider Children's Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots, Black, 3
Troxel Spirit Riding Helmet, Black, Small
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Children’s breeches designed specifically for summertime rides.
- Pull-on low-rise cut with a wide waistband for comfort.
- Ventilated breeches pull moisture away from the body so riders stay cool and dry.
- Silicone knee patches add security.
- Extremely light 92% micro polyester and 8% spandex blend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Saxon Children's Adjustable Waist Jodhpurs, Black, 12$35.99Chewy Price
- Horze Eleanor Flex Fit Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 9$39.50Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Dark Navy, 9$34.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Tan, 30$39.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Black, 36$47.95Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Black, Medium$40.95Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Light Tan, 6$35.95Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Stretch Show Riding Gloves, Black, Small$21.94Chewy Price$23.74List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$19.75Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Holly Berry, 8$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Charcoal/White Stitching, 36$103.90Chewy Price$109.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Is size large comparable to a 12?
Answer by • Jul 02, 2021
Please see the attached sizing chart below.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Himay on Jul 7, 2021
These are great for summer camp and hot rides, but warm enough for lessons in the early fall and spring.