Tuffy's Ocean Creatures Larry Lobster Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with multiple layers of material that are bonded and sewn together to make one "Tuff" Layer. Most toys have just one seam to hold the toy together, Tuffy's has 7. Webbing is sewn around the edges of the toy and then the edges are sewn together to make each toy extra Tuff. Each toy is then stuffed with safe, non-toxic fiber and has soft edges that are safe on gums.
- Contains 2 squeakers sewn into a squeaker safety pocket inside for an added layer of security
- Floats in water and is machine washable (air dry)
- Tuff scale: 8 out of 10
- Ideal for dogs of all sizes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Brunch Lobster Roll Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$8.73Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Dragon Plush Dog Toy, Orange$87.97Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price$5.76List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$21.97Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Fish Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$18.49Chewy Price
- Silly Squeakers Soda Can Canine Cola Squeaky Dog Toy$8.49Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- JW Pet Puddle Stone Pop Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$5.68Chewy Price$5.98List Price
- Tuffy's Jr 3WayTug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$16.99Chewy Price
- Tuggo Water-Weighted Ball & Rope Dog Toy, Small, Blue$10.78Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Medium, 2 count$15.90Chewy Price$16.74List Price
- Nylabone PRO Action Dental Power Chew Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.09Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
156 Customer Reviews
So Nice, We Bought It Twice
We got this for our heeler mix, Dolly, over a year ago and it has finally become too destroyed for her to play with safely. While she had relieved Larry the Lobster of his stuffing rather early on, he still remained intact enough for continued play. The seams are STRONG. Even if the fabric rips, Larry will still be up for fetch, tug-of-war, and all manner of fun for your dog once you throw out the stuffing.
Gigi tried but failed
My husband and I laughed as we gave Gigi (Great Dane) her new toy. We marked the time and made bets how long it would take her to destroy her new toy. Well the toy won because it still looks amazing. She has had many of these tough toys and this is the first one she hasn’t destroyed. She is no longer a puppy that is when she destroyed the other ones but she still destroys all other cheaper less well made toys. Could be the shape but it is the only survived. :)
Durable for rough dogs
Toys don't normally last long with my lab/pit mix. This Lobster is holding up great so far! Dog is rough with it and has had it for about 1 week, and it's still fully intact. More durable than Kong. HIGHLY recommend!
This orthopedic bed does nothing if you can't get your dog to get on it
Nikki is in the last few weeks of her life I had this bed ordered because I foolishly thought that it would help her it doesn't help when they don't get on it I am very disappointed
Great toy if your pet isn't an aggressive chewer.
I truly don't like giving negative reviews, but my hope for my 9 month old Portie was that I found my indestructible toy! He shreds everything, but upon reading the excellent reviews on the Tuffy products, I knew I found the toys for him! Unfortunately, he was able to shred the first toy within a matter of minutes. He has now shredded all 3 toys before we could even find out if they really float! The products do seem very well made and would be perfect for the less aggressive chewer, but as for Enzo, we are still on the hunt.
Tough but beaten
This looked like it would last forever. Unfortunate that my puppy found a seam and got into it. We have the Cookie Monster and he has lasted two months so far. Great Toys for tough Dogs.
Fun toy for big dogs
Our pup had one that came with her and that lobster was shredded once the chewing stage hit. This one is holding up quite well, she carries it with her a lot. I didn’t think Saints were into “toys” but she loves to tug and chew it
My dog's new favorite toy! It's been a week and it still looks brand new.
leapin Larry loves Larry the lobster
My sweet shar pei loves this toy! Loves to comp on it and play fetch. Very durable, great warning on inside to level set expectations
squeakers don’t squeak disappointed But I like the lobster