Turbo Tail Cat Toy, Tail Teaser
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft material is gentle enough for nibbling.
- Helps awaken your cat’s love for hunting with a life-life tail.
- Select styles feature rattle balls, catnip pouches and crinkle textures.
- Encourages active play and mental stimulation.
- Purr-fect for your feline friend at any age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Dragon Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.94Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Feather Whirls Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Green, 2 count$19.98Chewy Price$40.93List Price
- Frisco Shoe Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.20Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Welcome Home Necessity Pack Cat Toys with Catnip$16.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- SmartyKat Happy Hunter Electronic Sound Cat Toys$18.50Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- SmartyKat Twirly Tops Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Yellow, 2 count$20.98Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- JW Pet Kitty Kickz Cat Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Fancy Pumpkin Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Dragon Scratcher Cat Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Lantern & Tiger Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Firecracker & Lantern Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Feather||Bouncy||Catnip||Exercise||Catnip, Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Games & Puzzles, Chasers, Balls||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Our cat leaps into the air and catches in his mouth, when ready to play he drags the entire wand and drops at our feet, he could play with this all day. It's one of his favorite toys. Unfortunately he likes to chew and lick the feathers which make them fragile and break off quickly. Our local pet store sells replacement ends, hopefully Chewy will as well.
My two scaredy cats are obsessed
My two 1 year old cats have completely forgotten about their old toys and will play with this for hours. They’re super picky and hard to entertain so I’m glad we found something that keeps them occupied. I also docked a star because the pole snapped when one of my cats pulled too hard.
Cats love it
Both cats love this toy and are very picky about what they’ll play with, usually they just ignore them or get bored after 2 minutes. This has a realistic ‘wiggle’ and it’s all they’ll play with now. I hope chewy starts to carry the replacement heads for it!
They loved it BUT...
My kitties loved this toy soooo much that they destroyed it in about 5 minutes. First the feathers came out after about two minutes. The next day I tried it again and the orange piece broke off after two more minutes. Oh well.
5 minutes of fun...
My 2 yr old tux caught the feather toy and it came right off the pole!
His Favorite Toy
This is his favorite toy. He will play with this thing for hours if I could stand it for that long. It is a great way for him to get his exercise every day. I keep it on top of the fridge and he will climb up there and get it down when he is ready to play. I've had other similar toys in the past but this one is the best. The worm and feather combination is more enticing to him. He likes that better than just a feather or a ball hanging on a string. The movement is more natural I guess and he loves to stalk this one. The others he will chase but loses interest quickly. The tip of the worm tail did start to shed but I tied a small knot in it and haven't had a problem since. He also manage to get a feather or two pulled out but as much as he plays with it I think it is still in great condition so I didn't dock a point.
It quickly broke
We’ve had this toy for about one week. This is Kiwi’s favorite toy but the tail got disconnected from the metal clip because the plastic piece broke. Also note that pieces of the orange tail fall off and some blue feathers come out. She was heartbroken but then I patched the toy together with some tape and re-fastened the metal part around the feather and tail using pliers. It is amazing how this thing twitches and gets her going. I just wish it were built a little stronger to withstand more play. I did write to customer service to let them know what happened but no one has responded yet.