Tylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-ozBy Tylee's
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Natural, human-grade and whole-food treats are made with 95% real beef for high-quality protein. The other 5% is just natural salt.
- Freeze-dried to lock in nutritional value and flavor for a snack you and your pup can feel good about.
- Each treat contains just 4 calories. They’re ideal as an anytime nosh or training reward, too.
- 100% grain-free and single-protein treats are perfect for dogs with certain food sensitivities.
- Human-grade and made in the USA with no artificial preservatives because your pup deserves nothing but the best ingredients even in treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Salt||Beef With Ground Bone, Beef Hearts, Beef Liver...||Salmon||100% Pure Turkey Liver.||Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Hearts, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Raw||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Liver, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Health Feature||High Protein||Appetite Stimulation||High Protein||High Protein||Appetite Stimulation|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
I buy a lot of treats for my dogs. I mix small batches of 6 to 8 different treats so my dogs get a different treat each time. I have to cut/break many of the treats so they are a good size. These, however, are the perfect size so I don’t have to cut them. They’re just beef so you can feel safe giving them to your dog.
Check expiration date
Please check the expiration date on your bag. Trying to warn consumers about this but this is my 3rd attempt to post a review. Going to contact the BBB if this doesn't post.
Freeze dried treats
My dog loves these freeze-dried treats. I would order these again for her. They are in nice size chunks for my small dog and it's a nice size bag.
High quality treats!
We’ve tried lots of training treats but my picky eater loves these. She’s a toy breed and these are easy to break so perfect for training. I even crush them on her food.
Our dogs loved these! We got the salmon pack in a birthday goody box and they loved those so when ordering their food I seen them and thought we could give them a try. They absolutely love these! And they're a good size for basic potty treats. Even my picky eater begs for more.
From a puppy’s mouth!
Bailey loves them. I feel good giving them to her. The ingredients are simple and clean.
Was.a no for my girl
My Doberman did NOT like these beef freeze dried treats at all. This was the first time she has ever snubbed her nose at any freeze dried treat I was quite shocked about this. But she will not eat them mixed in with her other food it just given separately. But she loves the mixers and the meals
Very small pieces and lots of crumbs
I had gotten my dogs freeze dried liver treats and they loved it so I decided to get them these treats too. Unfortunately, when I opened the bag, there were only very small pieces and a lot of crumbs. I suppose I could use this as a food topping, but the pieces that were in the bag I got were definitely too small to be given as treats. I don’t recommend this product unless you have a really, really small dog.
Great training treat
I love that it’s only two ingredients. My dog loves it.
Not a hit with my chi
I purchased these for my 6-year-old chi. She is very picky in what she eats but seems to love most freeze-dried treats. But not these. Maybe because the pieces are square? She won't eat them. I'll try to return.