Tylee's Pork Jerky Dog Treats, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality dog jerky treats made with great ingredients, just like the jerky you would want to eat, with all the same mouthwatering flavors.
- No added chemical preservatives; this jerky treat is made with only one ingredient: 100% delicious pork sirloin. The natural drying process makes sure this tasty jerky stays fresh.
- High-protein snack makes the perfect on-the-go training reward, delivering 74% protein to keep his energy up and provide essential amino acids.
- Dehydrated and thinly sliced dog jerky treat that’s simple to break into small bites while traveling, and you can reward dogs of all sizes.
- For maximum freshness, reseal and store in refrigerator.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$18.50Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Just Jerky Bites Real Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 2$23.98Chewy Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Full Moon All Natural Human Grade Duck Savory Sticks Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Full Moon Beef Jerky Human-Grade Dog Treats, 11-oz bag$14.89Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Just Jerky Bites Real Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Full Moon Organic Chicken Jerky Human-Grade Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Full Moon Hip & Joint Health Chicken Jerky Human-Grade Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$14.89Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Full Moon All Natural Human Grade Beef Savory Sticks Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Beefeaters Beefhide Twist Chicken Jerky Dog Treat, 26-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- HDP Soft Sausages Grain-Free Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealBIXBI Skin & Coat Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Pork + Bacon Snack Bars Dog Treats, 12 count$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Pork Sirloin.||Chicken breast||Pork Muscle Meat||Beef, Sugar, Salt.||Turkey, Sugar, Salt|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats, Dehydrated||Treats, Dehydrated||Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
599 Customer Reviews
I'm glad I didn't read the reviews of this treat before ordering, or I wouldn't have found the best treat my dogs have ever had. Mentioned in a few reviews was mold. I originally orded a bag of these and a bag of venison jerky by another company. They loved both, but I was concerned with the venison because the treats are pretty chunky and very hard. One of my dogs lost a tooth several years ago from a hard rawhide bone and these were similar. Tyler's pork jerky is from thin sliced pork so no problem with losing teeth and no mold! My dogs start pacing the floor when I get the bag out. No other treat matches these and they turn away when I offer anything else! I ordered 4 more bags!t
not fresh again
This is the second time I've opened a new bag of these and they were already showing signs of mold. The sell by date was 6/24/23, and I just opened the bag on 10/16/22. Once I open them, I always keep them in the freezer, because I didn't know to do that the first time I had them and they got moldy and I didn't realize until she was sick and I noticed a bad one in the bag. Because they are the only treat my dog loves, I gave them another chance, but this time I opened a fresh bag, and there's a fuzzy one in the bag. They're expensive to have toss the bag out, but I have to.
Tylees chicken treats are Mia's FAVORITE
Tylees chicken treats are Mia's FAVORITE, so I figured we'd try other flavors (TYLEES PLEASE COME OUT WITH A BEEF/STEAK FLAVOR!!). The first taste test she was on board for, but since then she refuses to eat them AT ALL. I don't think this is a poor reflection of the product, but rather proof of just how picky Mia is LOL!! there were some sections that were blackish...I don't know if this is normal or safe but it made me uneasy so I would not feed those parts - I always air on the side of caution, especially when it comes to my furchild!!!
Tylee's Pork Jerky
Tylee's Pork Jerky have become the favorite treat for my little Biewer Terrier, Tucker loves this. The treats do nit have any odor and my little dog is able to chew them easily. He is a very picky eater and it was always a struggle to find a treat he likes. And Tyle's is definitely one of his very few favorites.
Used to be great
My babies loved these human grade treats. They were gobbled up promptly. The last two bags have molded before we even got half way through the bag. It’s been really gross and a waste of money. I hope they return to their previous level of quality. Until then, we are taking a pause.
We’d been buying this for years, within the last year every bag we’ve gotten starts to mold in a few days. I’ve thrown out bag after bag from the last few orders. The first time I thought it was a bad batch - no they’ve really messed up their manufacturing process. Don’t buy. The chicken has had it happen occasionally too but with the pork it’s guaranteed.
Tylee's Pork Jerkey
My dog loves this product. However, this is the second time I have ordered it and it has gone mildew before it is even half gone. These treats are expensive and I can not afford to be throwing good money away.
my dog loves it BUT!
I have a very picky eater and she absolutely loves this treats but it goes bad and gets mold after short period of time! Chewy customer service is always so helpful!!! P.S. chewy customer service please let seller know about it and try to fix it
lately my dogs have gotten into liking jerkey, I have bought chicken, beef and turkey and they loved it. But this pork jerkey not so much. Bear in mind my dogs are fussy. this is cut pretty thin (think tissue paper) maybe thats the problem, but the neighbours dogs love it.
Consumer of treats
Unfortunately we found mold in 2 bags… My dogs love them but not sure if I’ll buy again … Chewy is great & want Both companies know about issue so it won’t happen recurrent.