Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable, high-quality dog boots are the perfect all-purpose protector in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions.
- Patented design features water-resistant nylon with a high-grip, flexible thermoplastic coating on the toe and sole.
- An ideal solution to help senior dogs and those with hip conditions maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors.
- Dual fuzzy fastener closures with foam pad inserts provide a snug, comfortable fit, with extra protection for both the fronts and backs of his ankles.
- Set of four boots is available in two colors and six sizes to protect the paws of almost all canine companions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog All Weather Boots, 4 count, Size 7$6.84Chewy Price
- Bark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Anti-Slip Extended Cuff Length Dog Boots, Red, Size 2, Size 2$16.04Chewy Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Large$69.23Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Bark Brite Lightweight Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots, Blue, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large, Yellow$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 7, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, X-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Personalized Dog Raincoat, X-Small$19.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Aqua, Large$46.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 7$6.45Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, X-Large$10.70Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
663 Customer Reviews
We just moved to Upstate New York and the amount of snowmelt stuff on the ground was cracking my German Shepherds paw pads. I was pretty skeptical that he would let me get them on him but with some peanut butter and bananas he wore them like a champ! We practiced in the house and then outside and he did great. The boots have great padding on them and fit snug but big enough for range of motion. He honestly seems to like them and even let me adjust one on the walk without PB haha! Highly recommend these
Last pair lasted 6 years! Best Boots!
I have a mini Aussie (Simon) and our winters get brutal cold. We see -40 below zero sometimes for weeks. The last pair of these I purchased 6 years ago!!! He wears them all winter long. I had to repair the cracks in the rubber bottom but after that much wear it's amazing that they've lasted so long. Because of the second strap, he has never had one fall off! He isn't a fan of any other boots so apparently these are the most comfortable. Simon highly recommends these boots!
These boots are everything I was looking for. However, they are so stiff my retriever can't bend his ankle, and he is not a ballerina so he can't walk on his toes. I tried everything I knew along with Chewy customer service and google. Nothing that was suggested worked. I can't use them.
Size not true
My dogs back left leg went out and I needed to get him booties for his one paw due to him dragging it while walking. I measured the widest part of my dogs paw several times with a measurement of 2.5 inches; size Medium states it goes up to 2.75 inches however upon receiving my order, the boot would not fit or go over his paw at all. I measured again to double check and also checked the packaging just in case and no discrepancies. I had to call back to order ANOTHER pair in a size Large even though the measurements stated told me that it would fit. I ended up spending almost $60. Very dissatisfied and disappointed.
I have two Great Danes who love to play in the dirt. I was attempting to clean off their paws but that was a lot. Now I just wipe the bottoms of their shoes and good to go! I do take them off at night.
I purchased these as the ad noted they would not come off. Unfortunately this is not the case. The would not stay on no matter what I did.
I have a 10.5 year old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. In his old age, he doesn’t do well on the hardwoods. It got so bad he’d fall and then refuse to step on them for weeks at a time. I’d have to lay out rugs and blankets everywhere… which was also annoying because he prefers to lay on the hard floors since they are cooler… so he’d lay on them then refuse to get up due to the possibility of slipping. He’s 155 pounds so not exactly easy to lift. I popped these boots on his back feet only which was where the problem is but didn’t have much luck. Finally put them on all 4 paws and wow. What a change! He immediately didn’t mind them and cruised the hardwoods like he was a puppy again. He’s even been running on them and walking down slippery hallways which he had been scared of for years. Absolute life-saver. It was getting so bad before, I’d have to move rugs around to create “runways” to get out of the house or to the water bowl. Now the rugs don’t even matter. My dog has the biggest paws I’ve ever seen. Everyone comments on it. An XL fits him perfectly. A little snug to squeeze on but they don’t come off ever. Make sure to clip the nails well, especially the “thumb” since that can get caught when putting them on.
Ultra Paws dog boots
These boots are awesome. If they are put on properly they stay on. My dog kicks his feet outside all the time and they keep him from tearing up the grass as well as no dirt in his nails when he comes back from going to potty. I only use them for his back paws.
Works great for my disabled dog
my dog is recovering from spinal surgery after rupturing 3 discs in his back and being completely paralyzed from the waist down. he’s starting to try and walk again and these are great for protecting his feet as he still drags them a bit & they help a ton with traction on the floors in our house. they don’t fall off even with all the stumbling and dragging he does since he’s not exactly coordinated!
Very difficult to put on.
They are okay but super difficult to put on. I was hoping to use this winter but not sure they will work out.