UltraCruz Oatmeal Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Horse shampoo for hoofers with sensitive skin.
- Colloidal oatmeal and aloe vera soothe your steadfast steed’s irritated skin.
- Contains naturally based cleaning agents and moisturizers.
- Ideal for horses with allergies that cause sensitive, dry or itchy skin.
- Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Horse Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.35Chewy Price$15.53Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Gel, 32-oz bottle$36.41Chewy Price$34.59Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Show Polish Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.07Chewy Price$12.42Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen Showring Shine Original Horse Hair Polish & Detangler, 32-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen Detangler Horse Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.45Chewy Price$13.89List Price$9.93Autoship Price
- E3 Argon Waterless Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$13.86Chewy Price$17.83List Price
- E3 Argon Oil Horse Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$38.48Chewy Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Rose & Green Tea Horse Grooming Spray, 500-mL bottle$18.90Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Premier Rehydrant Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$55.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Concentrate Horse Detangler & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$27.59List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||—||Sodium laureth sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Water...||Sodium laureth sulfate, Water, Cocamidoropylbetaine...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine. PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate...|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||—||—||Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My horse had some sort of allergic reaction and came down with hives. Along with some meds, my vet recommended I give him oatmeal baths everyday to calm everything down. This stuff worked great and really helped a lot. It was even nice to use on my other horses that were not having skin issues. It left them all soft and with a nice shine to their coats.
Great for Itchy Horses
I ordered this for my poor little itchy mare, and she loved it! It smells so good that I might steal some for me too!