UltraCruz Vitamin C Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium vitamin C supplement.
- Crafted in a convenient pellet form that tastes great.
- Specially formulated with high-quality vitamin C for your horse.
- Used to help provide immune support, promote cartilage development and aid hair growth.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCavalor Bronchix Liq Respiratory Health Liquid Horse Supplement, 1000-mL bottle$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Crypto Aero Plus Comprehensive Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$235.00Chewy Price$223.25Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Black Oats Horse Supplement, 44-lb bag$31.10Chewy Price$29.55Autoship Price
- DealCavalor Hepatoliq Liver & Kidney Support Liquid Horse Supplement, 250-mL bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Farrier's Magic Magic Mineral Top Dress Comprehensive Granules Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$42.68Chewy Price$40.55Autoship Price
- PetAg Dyne High Calorie Vanilla Flavor Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gallon bottle$68.42Chewy Price$80.49List Price$65.00Autoship Price
- Vitalize Digest More Plus Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$48.34Chewy Price$45.92Autoship Price
- Hyaluronex Joint Support Liquid Horse Supplement, 64-oz bottle$139.96Chewy Price$132.96Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Recovery Extruded Performance Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Cavalor Calm Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 800-gram tub$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Relief Recovery Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$33.29Chewy Price$31.63Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Aniflex GL Connective Tissue Support Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub$59.69Chewy Price$81.58List Price$56.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ingredients (Pellet): Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ascorbic Acid, Rice Bran...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Molasses, Soybean Oil...||Active Ingredients (Powder): Per recommended daily dosage (2 scoops; 1.2 g): Selenium: 2.4 mg...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Cane Molasses...||Salt, Defluorinated Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Nerve Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Nerve Care, Muscle Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Hoof Care, Immune Support|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I really like ultra Cruz products, so I bought this for my horse who is recovering from a ligament injury.
horse rescue operator
Excellent value. I give this to my gray mare with genetic “gray horse” metastatic melanoma, along with a vitamin E & Selenium supplement & whole flax seeds. I don’t know if it’s helping the cancer, but at least her tumors aren’t getting any bigger and her quality of life is still really good!
Great Company Products
I started with Vitamin E pellets. My horse was low in Vitamin E and has muscle illness. Their Vitamin E was Great Value, Easy to feed and Effective on the follow up labs. My Veterinarian recommended higher dosing Vitamin C due to skin difficulties. Another product worked, but I did not like the delivery so I changed to UltraCruz and am very happy with the product. Due to mild anemia, I decided to look too UltraCruz to provide the recommended B12. Why go anywhere else when the first two products are easy to feed an produce the needed health and lab results desired. I am not a rep. I am a individual horse owner with a horse that has a few metabolic health needs. I am glad I found this company.