Underwater Galleries Assorted Cichlid Aquarium Stone Caves, 2 count box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Man-made ceramic stone set is hand-glazed and made to look like naturalistic replicas of actual caves.
- Individually-poured so each one is unique, and is fish and plant-safe with zero resins, petroleum-derived materials or lead-based paint.
- Hollow, spacious interiors are great for fish to hang out and breed, and won’t displace your aquarium water.
- Helps keep fish healthy by encouraging exploration, providing a safe hideout to reduce stress, and secure breeding niches.
- Great for a variety of live-bearing tropical fish like African and South American cichlids, guppies, mollies, platies, swordtails, Endler's livebearer, and others.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CC Pet Boulder Fish Aquarium Ornament, Small$3.72Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- CC Pet Monrovia Fish Aquarium Ornament$7.34Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- Sporn Static Cling Coral Aquarium Background, Medium$11.42Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Underwater Galleries Gothic Arch Ruin Aquarium Ornament$18.95Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Tan Plane Coral Scape Aquarium Ornament$59.99Chewy Price
- Sporn Static Cling Tropical Aquarium Background, Medium$11.02Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Underwater Galleries Sea Cave Aquarium Stone, Small$10.95Chewy Price
- SubstrateSource Cholla Wood Aquarium & Terrarium Driftwood, 6-in, 2 count$7.95Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob Squidwards Home Aquarium Ornament, 6.5-in, bundle of 2$13.08Chewy Price$13.76List Price
- Sporn Tree Trunk Aquarium Ornament, Medium$43.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Underwater Galleries Easter Island Stonehead Aquarium Ornament$8.00Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Exotic Pebbles White Bean Pebbles, 20-lb bag$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Cichlid, Marine Invertebrate|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
My Cichlids love these! Came quick, look like real rocks. The small one may be outgrown by my fish soon but they love to squeeze in.
Good for babies
This is my second time buying these. My Cichlids are aggressive, but keep having babies. These give the babies a great hiding spot. I have a fat blue African that I’ve had to buy sinking pellets for because he won’t come out. On the bright side, he stays in there and stopped rearranging the plants and gravel.
Fish love it!
Within 5 minutes of putting these in my tank the big one was claimed. I got the small one because I had bought adult ciclids and unexpectedly had babies.
Cichlids seem to enjoy them.
Cichlids seem to enjoy them. They love to hide and hangout in them
Good product but broke in shipping
The caves are great for giving my plecos places to hide. However, one of the caves arrived broken. I was able to sand down the jagged edges and still use it. It really does need better packaging for shipping. Otherwise a great product!
Great for shrimp
I use these for my armano, dwarf and ghost shrimp tank. All have loved them!
They Won't Use Them But I Like Them
I bought these for my Cory catfish because they love hiding. So far they don't seem to have used them but they add a natural hiding place. (Right now their favorite hiding place is a skull.) I think the small size is too small but the medium is perfect.
Garbage do not buy
This was shattered into 100 tiny pieces.....half the size I would expect to be called a cichlid rock. And not worth the time, effort, and money to return it. Just don’t buy it!
Nice Little Hideaway for Bristlenose Pleco
These are a great little hideaway for my Bristlenose Pleco. The two sizes are great because my pleco is so tiny now that he uses the smaller cave but will be able to move into the larger one as he grows. The texture is nice and smooth for the pleco to rest on and they are weighted well so they sink straight to the bottom and don't move even when my giant goldfish knocks into them.
These are great. My bettas love them. They are ceramic, so they don't peel and imperil the fish. They are like a natural fish cave. Good value.