Underwater Treasures Mini Plant Purple Ear Fish Ornament, 5 count
About This Item
- This incredibly detailed decoration enhances your finned friends' aquarium.
- Makes a great stress-free retreat for smaller underwater buddies.
- Crafted using only the highest quality materials.
- Non-toxic and safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Creates a realistic, natural environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPenn-Plax Jack Sparrow Aquarium Ornament$12.99Chewy Price
- DealPenn-Plax Hank On Sand Aquarium Ornament$7.27Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Nemo & Marlin Aquarium Ornament$9.26Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Barbosa Aquarium Ornament$12.65Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Natural Tank Decor Aquarium Ornament, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price
- DealPenn-Plax Skeleton Treasure Aquarium Ornament$13.14Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Anchor & Plant Aquarium Ornament$8.66Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Grey Rock Scape Aquarium Ornament$16.99Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasures Deepwater Coral Cavern Fish Ornament$195.15Chewy Price
- DealPenn-Plax Anchor & Plant Large Aquarium Ornament$38.18Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Tiki Tribe Aquarium Ornament$20.24Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Tufa Stone Aquarium Ornament$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A||—||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Michelle123 on Oct 20, 2022
Definitely not the same size shown in picture
Definitely don't recommend this item. Bought for my turtle but obviously went based off the picture thinking they'd be way bigger and would be a hazard to my turtle if she ate it with how Itty bitty they are.