Underwater Treasures Two Cave Mountain Fish Ornament
About This Item
- This incredibly detailed decoration enhances your finned friends' aquarium.
- Makes a great stress-free retreat for smaller underwater buddies.
- Expertly hand crafted and painted for an eye-catching finish!
- Crafted using only the highest quality materials.
- Non-toxic and safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCurrent USA Seiryu Aquarium Stone Set, 7 count$91.95Chewy Price
- DealUnderwater Treasure Pirate Ship Fish Aquarium Ornament$35.99Chewy Price
- DealLifegard Smoky Mountain Stone 10 Gallon Kit$45.14Chewy Price$45.17List Price
- DealFluval Chi Waterfall Mountain Aquarium Ornament$10.21Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealCurrent USA Fountain Grass Aquarium Plant, Light Green$14.91Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- DealGloFish Accent Gravel For Aquariums, Multicolored, 2.8-oz bag$4.54Chewy Price$6.09List Price
- DealGloFish Aquarium Plant, Orange, Small$2.23Chewy Price$4.75List Price
- DealPenn-Plax SpongeBob Krusty-Krab Aquarium Ornament, Medium$6.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealUnderwater Treasures Mini Plant Sword Fish Ornament, 5 count$1.42Chewy Price
- DealPenn-Plax Action Air Diver with Hose Aerating Aquarium Ornament, 4-in, Color Varies$7.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealCC Pet Solano Fish Aquarium Ornament$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- DealZoo Med AquaLog Aquarium Ornament, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Looks nice in my aquarium however I was buying this for my crayfish and even asked if the opening would be large enough for a crayfish to get it. I was told it was made for them. The cave openings were way too small for an adult crayfish. I had to drill on it to make a hole large enough.