Uniprim Powder for Horses Apple Flavor
About This Item
Help your horse fight bacterial infections with Uniprim. This powdered formula is designed to help treat a wide range of bacterial infections including respiratory tract infections, wounds and skin eruptions, acute urogenital infections, like urinary tract infections (UTIs) and yeast infections, and acute strangles—a disease that causes upper respiratory tract inflammation. This Uniprim Apple Flavor powder is made in the USA and the tasty flavor is easy to administer—simply add it to your horse's feed as directed and keep water readily available.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
This product is also available in the original Uniprim flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Uniprim Powder for Horses, 37.5 gm$6.30Chewy Price
- Equi-bute Paste for Horses Apple Flavor, 20 gm/60 mL$30.96Chewy Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Sucralfate Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 5GM/TBSP, 30 scoops$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Cyproheptadine HCl Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 120 mg/TSP, 30 scoops$20.90Chewy Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Hydroxyzine HCl Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 250 mg/TSP, 30 scoops$27.00Chewy Price$25.65Autoship Price
- Azithromycin Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 1 GM/TSP, 30 scoops$99.25Chewy Price$94.29Autoship Price
- Dexamethasone Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 10 mg/TSP, 30 scoops$24.15Chewy Price$22.94Autoship Price
- Metronidazole Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 3.75 GM/TBSP, 30 Scoops$67.06Chewy Price$63.71Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 5 GM/TBSP, 30 scoops$81.18Chewy Price$77.12Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Product was fine, shipping was terrible
Product sat in Boise for 5 days, so ended up having to get antibiotics elsewhere.
Uniprim for gutteral pouch infection
Used this product previously for 35 days and the horse was significantly better, but there was still some nasal drainage. I purchased the 2,000 gram tub and have started the horse on it again. My vet suggested using the entire tub if necessary to totally eliminate the infection. I hope it won't take that long, but this type of infection is apparently stubborn and hard to eliminate. I see progress after about 2 weeks, but will continue with treatment until I am sure it's gone.
Always use this for my horses. Takes care of so many issues.