US ARMY Dog Treat Bag
About This Item
- Features inner dividers to keep treats separate from other gear.
- Comes with a carabiner clip and reinforced belt loop, with secure bungee closure.
- Machine washable.
- Dark Camo Green with US Army Logo patch.
- Great for service members, Army families and all who support them.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKurgo RSG YORM Dog Treat Bag, Blue$22.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Treat Pouch Sport, Black$17.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealAlcott Dog Treat & Ball Bag$12.90Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Mini Treat Pouch, Black$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealH&H Pets Treat Training Bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKurgo Go Stuff-It Dog Treat Bag, Blue$13.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Dog Treat Bag, Red & Black, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- DealOutward Hound Port-A-Bowl Pet Bowl, Green, 48-oz$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- DealDexas Popware For Pets Silicone Pooch Pouch Dog Treat Holder$11.99Chewy Price
- DealTuff Mutt Treat Pouch$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealKurgo Zippy Travel Polyester Dog Bowl, Blue, 6-cup$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealPetmate Silicone Round Collapsible Travel Dog & Cat Bowl, Navy Blue, 1.5-cup$8.92Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||—||8-oz||1.5 oz||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
cheap drawstring clasp
The cheap plastic clasp to keep the bag closed, broke immediately with first use. *super annoying
SoSo for what it is
A little disappointed, a little smaller than what I thought it was going to be, can be tough getting treats out if you have 'larger' hands but does its job.
In the Army now!
Much easier to handle than our old bag. The carabiner will hook on belt, belt loop and keep tread bag level
Carabiner is good; belt loop not so much
Love the carabiner clip to attach to jeans' belt loop - and drawstring to close pouch is great so treats don't "leak" out when I sit down. But I'd prefer an "open" clip to slide over a waistband instead of the loop to thread on a belt (I don't wear belts).
I had this for one week and the elastic drawstring snapped and broke. No way to fix it!