Vet Aid Enzymatic Foam for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle
By Vet Aid
About This Item
- Wound care foam that provides your furry friend with relief from injuries and ailments.
- Acts as a natural liquid bandage by protecting injured tissue while maintaining a healthy environment for healing.
- Helps with hot spots, scabbing, irritations, dermatitis or dry skin, and insect bites.
- Contains ingredients that are beneficial in the healing process and safe for your paw-tner to lick.
- Supports the development of strong skin in the area of the wound and will not sting your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Propellant, Dimethicone...||Purified Water, Sea Salt, Lysozyme, Sodium Citrate.||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....||N/A||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A|
|Health Feature||First Aid||Eye Care, First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Recovery, First Aid|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Is this product okay for ferrets since they are know to lick
Answer by • May 31, 2020
This pet foam is safe to lick and recommended for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, gerbils, hamsters, ferrets, mice, rats, degus, hedgehogs, and sugar gliders.
is this ok by eyes?
Answer by • Apr 12, 2020
Use your fingertips to gently apply foam on desired skin area.
Be the first to recommend this product.