VetClassics Anxiety & Stress Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Magnesium, Passion Flower, Oyster Shell, Gingko Biloba, Chamomile, and Melatonin help to support calming behavior by promoting rest and relaxation.
- Ziziphus and Dan Shen work synergistically to help support the nervous system.
- Perfect for daily use and can also be used long term.
- MADE IN THE USA and VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - All Vet Classics products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All Vet Classics products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied for any reason you can get a full refund!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ultimate Pet Nutrition Canine Comfort Calming & Relaxation Support Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Power Animal Tranquil Calming Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.38Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.10List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Calming Cold Pressed Soft Chews With Melatonin for Adult Dogs, 90 count$38.89Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.95Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 50 count$26.25Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.94Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$12.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$13.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealGreen Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$19.03Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per 3 g Soft Chew: Magnesium Aspartate 158 mg, Passion Flower 131 mg, Oyster Shell 105 mg...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Magnesium Aspartate, Passion Flower, Oyster Shell...||Active Ingredients (per 2.7g soft chew): Passionflower 120 mg, Chamomile 120 mg, L-Tryptophan 80 mg...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Chamomile, L-Tryptophan...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Calming, Vitamins & Minerals||Calming||Calming||Calming, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Calming, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Beef|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I believe this product would have been great if my dog would eat them. The flavoring is so bad she refuses to eat them and I can’t trick her by using peanut butter or something else to mask the awful taste. She just spits them out
Originally bought through my veterinarian but they told me to buy from Chewys going forward. My dog suffers terrible anxiety but this has been working awesome. I was told it would take a month before any noticeable change in ROO . I have given this supplement to my dog 2x daily ( per veterinarian) and it kicked in sooner so I’m beyond excited. Highly recommend, it’s all natural and doesn’t cause sedation.