Vetericyn Mobility Hoof Care Horse Treatment, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated for hooves with sole, frog, and heel bulb damage due to thrush, white line separation and seedy toe.
- Helps remove pathogens that can lead to hoof disease.
- Deeply penetrates and creates a protective barrier. This topical treatment is also formulated with a bright blue dye, so you can see what areas you have already covered when reapplication is necessary.
- Promotes healthy hoof and tissue regrowth in the sole, heel and frog.
- Uses unique hyperosmotic properties to draw out hoof exudates quickly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Electrolyzed Alkalescent Dimethyl Carbinol (99.6%)., Inactive Ingredients: Bicarbonate Buffer, Blue Dye....||Linseed Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil...||Isopropyl Alcohol, Copal Gum, Fragrance.||Mineral Oil 91.4%, Soybean Oil 6.8%, Gilsonite 1.3%...||Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine...|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, First Aid||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Spray on hoof care, but beware
This product is nice to use on horses' hooves that have been in the wet soil for too long. My only concern is that the blue color does not come off the skin nor clothes. I suggest you wear gloves, and old clothes, because the stain on my hands lasted for several days.
This stuff really works!!
My horses are doing great with this easy to use spray! My gelding has thrush issues fairly regularly and this stuff really works well! My farrier commented how impressed he is by the improvement of their hooves since I started using this. I love how quick and easy it is to use, far superior to squirting out of a bottle, the spray is excellent
Hoof Care for Horses
I'm quite pleased with being able to order this hoof medicine for my horse from Chewy. It arrived in a timely manner as all my Chewy dog products have.
Great product for hoof problems!
Using this product on hoof rot and scald in goats.