Bundle: Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo + Conditioner, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Comes with a 16-ounce bottle of Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Conditioner and a 16-ounce bottle of Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo.
- Relieve skin conditions and hot spots.
- Conditioner will not wash away flea and tick treatments.
- Rebuild the epidermal layer of skin while discouraging the urge to lick, bite or gnaw at affected areas.
- Contain lidocaine and hydrocortisone to provide quick relief to affected areas and reduces itching, redness and swelling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sulfodene Medicated Hot Spot & Itch Relief Spray for Dogs, 8-oz$9.48Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.01Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicorbial Pet Hot Spot Spray, 3-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Aid True-Natural Soothing Dog Gel, 16.91-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$30.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Hypoallergenic Soothing Spot Treatment Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$13.45Chewy Price$12.78Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.28Chewy Price$11.30List Price$10.72Autoship Price
- Pet MD Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Pet MD Micoseb-CX Anti-Fungal Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Relief Spray for Itchy Skin for Dogs, Cats, & Horses 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- PetArmor Hydrocortisone Quick Relief Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.83Chewy Price$6.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Love this product
This shampoo/conditioner really helped my dog with his dry skin.
This helped my dogs coat and itchy problems right away.
Smells good and helps with our yorkies itchy tummy.
Shampoo and conditioner
Awesome stuff works great would order again for sure
Never knew about hot spots before!!! My girl had three one underneath her neck and two on her both her sides they are pink or red they make the skin look inflamed and might smell bad or have an oozing (my girl did) an oozing green color that can be matted/stuck to her fur doctor had to shave her but I did all my research online and found pictures that look similar to what my baby girl had and I bought this shampoo and conditioner and a spray doc gave us used the spray daily 2/3 times and two baths in a week and all her three of her hot spots are completely gone such a relief to see my baby back to normal and not in any sort of discomfort or pain. Really appreciate chewy for great prices and fast shipping (:
I have this product for about a week and a half now. I gave my dog a bath every 3 days and this product has reduced significantly his itch, bumps and his skin overall. It does not have any smell, so dog still smell like dog, but he is clean and not scratching every minute.
After the second bath it seems to have relieved the itching.
I've used this shampoo and conditioner before and they seem to help with my dog's itching. The vet had recommended a cortisone shampoo. It's hard to come by, especially at a reasonable price, so I was happy to find the shampoo and conditioner bundled!
Lulu was itchy
Have used this product before just the shampoo and then I seen ahead shampoo and conditioner so I got it cuz I couldn't find it anywhere else it works really well for her allergy itchy skin. You do have to wash her like twice before it takes effect but it even says you have to do that on the bottle