Vetoquinol Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This palatable tuna flavored oral gel is easy to use. Just place a small amount on your pet’s nose or paws to stimulate taste interest.
- A gentle but effective lubricant designed to eliminate hairballs in cats.
- Predictable results and ease of use has made this Laxatone Lubricant the industry standard in hair ball remedy.
- Your furry friend will love the tuna flavor, making feeding a cinch.
- Following the recommended daily oral administration will ensure the best results for decreasing hairballs. Your cat and your floors will thank you.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$10.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Chicken Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$10.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.31Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Salmon Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Furball Cat Supplement, 15mL bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Catnip Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$10.30Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.79Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$10.30Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.79Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Digest Cat Daily Enzyme Fish Flavor Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Bionic Body Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Get Well Soon Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Body Bliss Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Felisyl Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Immune Supplement for Cats, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil NF, Corn Syrup...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...||Active Ingredients: (Per tsp) White Petrolatum USP 1285 mg, Soybean Oil, Providing 27 mg...||Corn Starch, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor...||White Petrolatum USP, Soybean Oil, Cane Molasses...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||—||Chicken, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
330 Customer Reviews
It actually works
I have a 5 year old long-hair Siamese. She's a great cat, but she's an over-groomer so for the last 3 years she's coughed up a hairball almost every day. Every single day, there's a disgusting present hidden somewhere waiting for some unsuspecting person to step on. Finally got so sick of it that I bought some anti-hairball food. No effect. Tried another anti-hairball food. No effect. Ordered some of this stuff on a whim and like magic there are no hairballs. I'm shocked it works, but I haven't seen a single hairball in weeks. I put a little dab on her arm about 2-3 times a week at the start but I'm down to once a week and no hairball. Thumbs up from me.
Well Accepted by the Cats and Helping
I trust Vetoquinol products after years spent with shelters and vet clinic, and so when we started seeing hairball issues I picked this up to start giving to the cats. After the first sample of this, they loved it and would take it without a fuss. Since then we have seen a huge decrease in hairball issues. Thank you!
She loves it and it works!
So my cat Salem had started coughing up hairballs recently so I felt it was time to help her out. She is NOT food motivated much at all, it took her a while to just like her treats. Well this smells just like her Friskies Party Mix and I put a little dollop on a treat and gave it to her and she shockingly liked it! Hasn't been coughing or having hairballs since!
Cat Liked It, Didn't Help Much
My cat liked the flavor of this and liked it off my finger no problem. However it didn't really seem to help with her frequent unproductive hacking.
Blackie absolutely loves the tuna flavor. I really have to be careful how much she gets, or she’ll eat the whole thing. It really helps her pass her hairballs. I’m all for fewer to step on. lol
This stuff might work but the ingredients are not great. I would not have bought unless desperate and I’m surprised the vet recommended something with corn syrup !
Can’t get them to eat it.
My cats will not eat this. They love tune, but not this stuff. I don’t smell tuna, I smell malt. They won’t eat it in their food, treats from a dish, or anywhere. Another failed product for my shelf and still hairballs. So sad.
My kitties LOVE this!
After using for a few days we noticed a huge difference and after about a week we’ve seemed to stop having issues at all. The kitties love it with their food and barely want to eat their food without it.
Cats love it
My cats look forward to getting this every morning. One of them even stands on his hind legs for it! I think it has really helped with hair balls. Win win!
The cat LOVES this!!!
Excellent product! No hairballs and he can't lick it off my finger fast enough. Highly recommend, if your kitty suffers from vomiting up hairballs.