VetriScience Hairball Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat, along with the lining of the GI tract.
- Promotes your kitty’s health from the inside out without the use of diuretic herbals or mineral oil.
- Soft chews come in a purr-worthy chicken flavor your cat will love.
- Helps keep your cat’s coat healthy to reduce shedding and hairballs.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNatura Petz Organics COLL AGAIN MAX COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SUPPORT MEAL TOPPER* Hips, Joint, Bone & Cartilage Support* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics Total Digest Probiotics & Enzymes Cat Supplement, 7.94-oz tub$170.75Chewy Price$162.21Autoship Price
- Felisyl Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Immune Supplement for Cats, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Cat Granules, 60 doses$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Natura Petz OrganicsHEPA PROTECT MAX MEAL TOPPER - Liver, Kidney, Bladder & Gall Bladder Support & Cleanse* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Body Bliss Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Bionic Body Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- heyLove Natural Detox Dietary Cat Supplement, 8.45-oz bottle$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$15.52Chewy Price$16.95List Price$14.74Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free IMMUNITY Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics TISSUE ISSUES* Antioxidant Master Blend Tissue Support* Cat Supplement, 150 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wysong F-Biotic Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$19.29Chewy Price$18.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews (3G): Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Safflower Oil, Flaxseed Oil) 150 Mg, Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed Oil) 30 Mg...||Active Ingredients: Psyllium Husk, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed, Hemp...||Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Buffered White Distilled Vinegar...||Fish Oil (AlaskOmega) 200 mg, Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids 120 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 65 mg...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Glycerin...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Shedding Control, Digestive Health||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Digestive Health, Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||Seafood & Fish||Bacon||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
I opened these up. They were so strong smelling, it would gag me. My cats wouldn't even eat them.. Gave them a one star otherwise I couldn't rate them. 0 stars.
It works well helping with digestion! But tend to be abit stale!
These arrived dry, hard, and impossible for my cat to eat. He tried, so I’m assuming the flavor is good, but he couldn’t actually chew them. A complete waste of money.
My cat wouldn't eat these hairball treats. She didn't like them. However, she's picky.
this really works
My picky boy refuses the gel tube hairball stuff, but something about this he loves. They are kind of big pieces, but I simply crush them and either hand feed it to him or put it on the floor (he doesn’t like it in the bowl). He slurps it all up.
VetriScience Hairball Control seems to work very well, and...
even my picky, long-haired, bird-eating Eddie loves this hairball treat.
He won't eat it
I wish I could give this 5 stars, but my cat will not eat these. He seems to sense their presence even when I try to disguise them in pill pockets or canned tuna. Maybe your cat will like them, but mine did not.
Kitty LOVES these
Our kitty absolutely loves these. She begs for more each time. Her coat does seem shinier & softer too and hasn’t been shedding as much.
Works great but need to be smaller
They work great but have to cut in smaller pieces!
I have 1 older cat who looks forward to these everyday. They help with hairballs pretty well.