Vetri-SAMe 225 mg combines the synergistic benefits of S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) with the powerful antioxidant Glutathione, making it an advanced formula for liver support. Optimal absorption of SAMe occurs in the small intestine. For this reason, tablets are enteric coated to protect the ingredients from stomach acid. An advanced formula for liver support in dogs.
- Combines the synergistic benefits of S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) with the powerful antioxidant Glutathione, making it an advanced formula for liver support
- Vetri-SAMe is an enteric-coated tablet to ensure stability through the digestive activities of the stomach. This ensures its delivery intact to the small intestine where they are effectively absorbed and utilized
- Supports liver function through methylation and formation of glutathione
- When the liver is stressed or injured SAMe production decreases resulting in low glutathione levels. SAMe is important for maintaining normal membrane function in liver cells
- Easy to administer tablets can be given daily for optimal health results
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Do not remove tablets from blister pack until used. WARNING: For animal use only. For use in dogs only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.
See all items by VetriScience