VetriScience VETRI SAMe 90 Tablets Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinarian approved liver support formula with SAMe and glutathione for dogs and cats
- Optimal absorption of SAMe occurs in the small intestine. For this reason, tablets are enteric coated to protect the ingredients from stomach acid and ensure they are delivered in tact to the small intestine where they can be effectively absorbed and utilized
- Formulated to help maintain optimal health and function of your pet’s liver with the powerful antioxidant glutathione and S-adenosylmethionine
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households with small canines and cats
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) seal of approval so you know you’re buying a product developed to quality standards
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Essentials Detox Blend Liver Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$25.70Chewy Price$27.50List Price$24.41Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$27.30Chewy Price$27.50List Price$25.93Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-Liver Liver Flavored Soft Chew Liver Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$35.00Chewy Price$66.10List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- VetriScience VETRI SAMe 225 Tablets Liver Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$30.00Chewy Price$58.70List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cardio Strength Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$27.00Chewy Price$57.75List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Senior Dog Wisdom Cognitive Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count, Small$25.19Chewy Price$23.93Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denosyl Tablets Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Annamaet Endure Hip & Joint Dog Powder Supplement, 400-g jar$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$68.49Chewy Price$65.07Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Paxon Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$26.49Chewy Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$69.40Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) S-Adenosylmethionine (Same) 90 mg, L-Glutathione 10 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed 1:4, Dandelion Root and Leaf 1:4., Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin USP...||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from Salmon Oil) with 75 mg EPA and 85 mg DHA: 250 mg, Milk Thistle Extract (Sylibum marianum) (Seed): 50 mg, Curcumin C3 Complex Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids) (Curcuma longa): 27 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Organic Burdock Root 1:4, Organic Dandelion Root and Leaf 1:4, Organic Milk Thistle Seed 1:4...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Organic Burdock Root 1:4, Organic Dandelion Root and Herb 1:4, Slippery Elm Bark 1:4...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care, Kidney Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Liver Care||Liver Care|
|Food Flavor||—||Liver, Meat||—||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Vetriscience Liver Supplement
Was just wondering why they have chewable tablets for dogs but not for cats. Would be so much easier just giving a chewable because they eat them in other things then poking a big pill down them everyday.
WAY too big
These are not supposed to be cut or crushed and yet are made for small dogs and cats— there is no way this huge pill is going down my 6 lb senior chihuahuas throat whole.
I have 3 small dogs that have liver problems. One has a low liver count, second dog has a medium liver count. And third dog is old and has a liver shunt so her count is high. My low liver count dog Lacey was using another kind of SAMe and I didn't see much improvement in her. Lacey had times of pale gums and tired, not playing much, sleeping a lot. Since I started Lacey on these I am seeing a difference. She is starting to play again and seems happier. Not so sleepy with bright red gums. So this looks like a good product. The other two dogs, are doing very well with Vetri Science as well. And Vetri Science doesn't charge an unreasonable amount for their products. With 5 poms I can afford to buy my dogs what they need from Vetri Science. Thank you Vetri Science !!
This is not chewable
This is not chewable and directions say not to crush it. I contacted Chewy Customer Service and they confirmed that the "chewable" description is an error. This is also much too large for a cat to swallow. Please update the description of this product.
Hoping for a miracle
I have been giving my cat this for almost 2 weeks. Not sure if it is working yet but still hoping for a miracle as he was diagnosed with severe liver disease. My vet recommended this but it can take a month or more to be effective. I am happy to have found a dosage small enough for a cat to take. The size of the pill was challenging at first but ok now.
I agree with a few other reviews, these are way too big for an average cat and I believe they are enteric coated for a reason. So cutting them really isn't an option. I'm already pilling my unwell cat multiple times a day and don't even want to bother trying these with their size. Disappointed as I really wanted her to be taking SAMe.
works for her doggy dementia
Needed this because she was having problems associated with age.
We purchased this for our ten year old Border Collie mix Sophie Grace. She is in great shape but her liver numbers are not looking great due to her age. Our vet recommended that we start her on this.
Tablets are huge
For a cat these tablets are HUGE. Unless you are looking to dose a Maine Coon or a tiger...these are very difficult to get into an average cat. Very disappointed.
Vetr-SAMe 90 vs Denosyl
I believe the Vetri-SAMe 90 is the same or better than the more expensive brand Denosyl. It has the same ingredients and same purpose yet saves you money! I will continue to buy this from now on.