When fleas and ticks have your pooch under assault, Vet's Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo for Dogs fights back with its unique blend of certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients. Peppermint oil and clove extract (eugenol) help control and kill fleas on contact, while the gentle formula cleans and deodorizes your pup’s coat—its naturally fresh, clean scent uses no added fragrance. It uses absolutely no chemical pyrethrins, permethrins or cedar oil, so it's safe for the whole family. The easy-to-use spray-on formula makes bath time a breeze, and it’s safe for use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- Certified natural essential oils including peppermint oil and clove extract help control and kill fleas on contact.
- Gentle, plant-based formula cleans and deodorizes your pup’s coat, leaving a clean, fresh smell with no added fragrance.
- Contains no pyrethrins or other harsh chemicals; safe for use around dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older.
- Easy-to-use spray-on formula makes bath time a breeze—simply spray onto dry coat, massage in, add a small amount of water to later, and then rinse thoroughly.
- Proudly made in the USA from high-quality plant-based ingredients and certified natural essential oils.
For use with dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.
This item is experiencing packaging changes. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%, Inert Ingredients (Water and Sodium Benzoate 96.30%
See all items by Vet's Best