Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multi-vitamin soft chews for your dog.
- Paw-fect for supporting physical and mental well-being.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Designed to help reduce stress and promote a healthy immune and digestive system.
- Veterinarian formulated with a key blend of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Liquid Vitamins Skin & Coat Support Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$48.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Turkey Tail Holistic Defense Immune Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar$34.97Chewy Price$43.75List Price$33.22Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Probiotic Joint & Hip Support Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET BioJOINT Advanced Joint Mobility Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-lb jar$82.47Chewy Price$94.49List Price$78.35Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs& Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Davis TheraCoat Dog & Cat Supplement, 14.1-oz jar$19.72Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.73Autoship Price
- dealTerry Naturally Animal Health Curacel Curcumin Optimal Cellular Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$28.73Chewy Price$35.95List Price$27.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Chicken Liver...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Active Ingredients: Linoleic Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus...||Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (30 mg) 1.4% Calcium 3.30% Phosphorus 2.56% Potassium 0.00% Magnesium 0.00023 mg Iron 1 mg Copper 0.050 mg Manganese 0.060 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Iodine 0.052 mg Vitamin A 450 IU Vitamin D3 100 IU Vitamin E 2 IU Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.819 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg Niacin 10 mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.082 mg Vitamin B12 0.0002 mg Cobalt 0.014 mg Ingredients: Glycerine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||—||—||Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Nope did not work
My dog hated them and they smelled awful. I threw them in the trash but next time i return since they were so bad and hated wasting the money
Peanut Butter Cure All for Vitamin Taking
My girl is a VERY picky eater and has been taking these for 5 years now, since she was 8 weeks old. I pretended to eat them, and so she (of course) wanted them, too. I dipped them in peanut butter after she refused to eat them and starting making "yummy noises," as if I ate them, too, and ever since she gobbles them down. Now she runs to get them, because she thinks they are a treat. Many have complained of the smell. I don't mind it at all. To me they smell like beef bouillon cubes.
These smell like a vitamin.
My dog wouldn't even think about eating these. Can't say I blame her. These have a strong unappealing vitamin smell to them.
My dogs love them
Arrived quickly and I see an improvement in my pets almost immediately
Love all of Vet’s Best products!
My dog loves taking these along with other products we use from Vet’s Best! Easy chew tablet that my dog looks forward to, simple and done.
My dogs love them
I really like that they are getting the vitamins and minerals to help keep them healthy.
My baby loves these!
Eats just like a treat and will perform tricks for it.
Oh my god these things stink. Like make me gag. My dogs don’t really like it. Even the one that eats everything gives it eh ok I guess I’ll eat it nudge.
Recommended for keepin your pet healthy & Instable
Once a day I’ll give my german shepherd this. Definitely recommend it
Do not waste your money
My dog refused to eat. I don't blame him. They stink bad.