Vet's Best Hot Spot Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Panthenol and Vitamin E.||Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Panthenol, Vitamin E.||—||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||—||—|
About This Item
- Hot spot shampoo for your dog.
- Paw-fect for dogs 12 weeks or older.
- Designed to quickly soothe itchy, dry and irritated skin.
- Veterinarian formulated with tea tree oil, aloe vera and chamomile.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Septiderm-V Skin Care Lotion Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Shedding Blade, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Richard's Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Skin Care Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Hot Spot Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Foam, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Waterless Dog Bath, 5-oz bottle$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet Tender Foot, Foot Pad & Elbow Dog Cream, 5-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Oatmeal & Chamomile Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz, bottle$10.54Chewy Price$10.01Autoship Price
- TropiClean Kiwi & Cocoa Butter Dog & Cat Conditioner, 2.5-gal bottle$90.00Chewy Price$104.99List Price$85.50Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Nail Clippers, Large$10.49Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Dog Undercoat Rake, 1/2" Short Tooth$10.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Great stuff! Have noticed improvements!
Ever since using this shampoo and the matching spray I have noticed my dog is not itching as frequently as before. He has been suffering from hot spots for months and everything I tried left me and my fur baby disappointed. I recommend this product.
This is great shampoo, I use it on my girl's hotspots and it helps relieve her of constant itching/licky and helps clear up the hotspot quicker.
My dog has allergies and I have used this for years, very helpful to stop itchy skin.
Helps my itching dog
Ingredients are soothing oils, doesn't impact flea treatments, can be bathed frequently without drying skin. I use it on my little ShihTzus in Fall when their allergies act up. Makes them more comfortable.
I wasted my money on this one. I bought 2 of these bottles in hopes that it would work and it didn’t. I washed my Great Pyrenees puppy as soon as I got it and again 2 days after. No help at at with his hotspots as they continue to just spread!
Hot Spot Mess
Works great at getting rid of hot spots. I like this product better than the ones I found in the store.
Vet's Best Hot Spot Shampoo for Dogs is very good.
It does have a strong smell due to the tea tree oil in it. But after we bathed our dog and she was dry, she smelled like she just came back from the groomer. It works very well. I haven't seen our dog scratch since we bathed her with this.
Offers a Decent Amount of Relief
I use the shampoo in condition with the spray on my two pit bulls. It offers them a decent amount of relief as long as they don't lick or rub it off.
My Labrador seems to be doing better. He still chews a bit, but the overall dry skin and coat are better.
My dog feels so good after her bath with this shampoo. ..it is cooling and soothing to the skin...leaving soft shiny fur when dried....love it!