Vets Preferred Advanced Pad Protection Dog Paw Pad Wax, 2-oz can
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium paw balm helps to protect and soothe cracked pads and paws.
- Moisturizing formula made from premium ingredients.
- Safe, non-toxic, natural protection includes white beeswax, yellow beeswax and coconut.
- Easy to apply and you can reapply as needed.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 21st Century Essential Pet Paw Pad Protector Wax for Dogs, 2-oz jar$5.87Chewy Price$5.58Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Paw Butter, 0.5-oz$6.77Chewy Price$7.95List Price$6.43Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 2.25-oz$11.69Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Sovereign Silver Pets First Aid Gel for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Paw Print$2.99Chewy Price
- Dogswell Remedy+Recovery Professional Groomer's Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 1.5-oz jar$9.34Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.26Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Large/X-Large$9.45Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Parafin Wax, Beeswax...||Shea Butter, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Castor Oil...||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Paw Care, Sensitive Skin||Paw Care||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
paw pad burns
This isn’t a review but does anyone know if the product also helps with paw pad burns from walking on hot asphalt?
This works very well as a coating on dry or cracked pads. Would purchase this again.
feels great-strong stinks stays
This is the 2nd brand I've tried. I loved the feel when I first put it on my dog's paws. However, the strong smell did not go away after hours or even days. His bed smelled and I couldn't handle it. Never used it again. It's too bad b/c I think it would worked great.
Paws Balm for dogs
I just received the Paw Balm and when I opened it up it looked like half of it was missing. Disappoint in what you get for the price. The can was really hard to open. I can say it has a great smell and the dogs paws are very soft ...
will be buying again
I noticed results after using just a few times. It smells really nice and goes on the paw pads really smooth. it is a little greasy, but it absorbs really well into the toe pads. a little really goes a long way.
I loved this paw wax & it helped a lot with my dogs dry paws but I hated the packaging, was so hard to open. I would buy again but if the packaging was different.
It works really well and helps with my dogs pads. I use every few days. Love the product. 50 characters are to much to type to do a review. I will not review a product again.
Our weather in upstate NY gets quite cold and plenty of snow. Ths keeps pups pads protected and softens when chapped.
My dog LOVES walking! So this product made sense! We walk all summer and most of the winter and his pads need attention too! It is very easy to swipe his paw right over the balm and I am noticing a difference already!
Not the one
My dog has some cracks coming. I wanted to help prevent it, and saw the reviews on this. I thought I would try it out. It didn't help my dog, it made his cracks even worse. I wouldn't recommend it.