VICTOR Classic High Energy Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Composed of 79% meat protein with premium-quality beef, chicken and pork meals.
- Nutrient-dense recipe for highly active and sporting dogs.
- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef and chicken meals to provide sustained energy.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
- Unique VPRO Blend promotes superior digestibility and immune system function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Protein & Grains Large Breed Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.92Chewy Price$52.17Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Elite Canine Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$66.62Chewy Price$67.99List Price$63.29Autoship Price
- American Journey Protein & Grains Large Breed Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Multi-Pro Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$76.13Chewy Price$78.99List Price$72.32Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Hero Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.79Autoship Price
- VICTOR Realtree MAX-5 PRO Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Professional Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Ocean Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$73.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Hi-Pro Plus Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Nutra Pro Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$73.64Chewy Price$76.99List Price$69.96Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Millet...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Millet...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Millet...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, High-Protein, Flax-Free...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||High-Energy, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Duck, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
171 Customer Reviews
She won't eat it
I have a senior golden who loves his Victor senior and overweight formula but my half black lab / half mountain cur won't eat her High Energy food unless she goes all day without eating. I had to start only feeding her in the evening otherwise she wouldn't eat it. Sometimes she won't even eat it at night and then will eat it in the morning when she's practically starving. Ironically, she loves the senior diet food our golden gets. Go figure. But she is a very high energy dog and burns a lot of calories each day so she really needs a food like this. I'm sure it's a high quality dog food, my picky dog just won't eat it. I finally relented and have switched to something else. Hoping and praying she'll be happy with the new stuff.
Love the food, furious with the delivery
I love this food and have fed it to my dogs for several months. They are Belgian Malinois so they are known for hard to keep weight on them. This food is great for the price, my dogs love it, and their coats are all soft and shiny. However I’m pretty furious with the delivery service as they usually cover the package with a plastic bag, or deliver to somewhere out of the rain so the package doesn’t get wet. The package was soaked so bad the box was half disintegrated when I got home. The kibble got wet and I had to throw a lot of it out. Very upset with this but love the food.
She won't eat it
I had high hopes for this one as my puppy started on Victor Hi Pro Plus per breeder recommendation however 5mths later she won't eat it anymore. I researched and Victor wins on price and quality ingredients combo and really wanted to stay with this brand so the High Energy seemed like the next best choice per the description however she will not eat this one either. Off to researching I go....
Have a hound dog with a sensitive stomach?
Chewy has the food my dogs need. I received it within two days. It is the fifth food I tried to help our Treeing Walker Coon Hound with her sensitive stomach and allergies. This food has allowed her great energy, no itching, and no stomach upset. Thankful for Chewy and for this food.
Best Food for my Boys
I have 3 male dogs, a 9 year old Australian Shepard, 7year old Staffshire Terrier and a 3 year old Mastiff mix. They all play like they’re 3. I love Victor as a brand. And they boys love all the variety of flavor!! Zeus is always so excited when Chewys get delivered!
This food tastes really good, and I can cut down a bit on quantity. I’m a high energy dog!
i switch food every couple years. my dogs have eaten this food before with good results. They like it.
in our research we found that Victor is a premium food for Sam and his energy level. Also, he finds it tasting great. Sam has a lot of energy any way, this keeps him healthy and ready to go.
Love this dog food!
Not only do that love it! My dog loves it too! His coat has never looked better, he sheds less and he only eats what he needs with this food! Hands down Victor is or new favorite brand. I recommend giving this a try! Thank you! Extremely satisfied with Chewy and with Victor!
Best quality food!
I found this food through a connection at a pet event. After some research I realized it had too quality ingredients including supplements and minerals not commonly found in standard commercial dog food. My GSD and PB mixes have always been high energy and thin but this food helps them keep the optimum weight and muscle mass while maintaining their stamina for long walks and bike rides. My 16 year old dachshund loves this food too and she's still got enough energy to keep up with the big dogs! No dyes or fillers and no cancer causing ingredients! It's such a great food, I found they have food for cats and started buying that! My FIv+ kitty is doing AMAZING on that too! Win for Victor! I tell EVERYONE about it!