VICTOR Classic Multi-Pro Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Composed of 72% meat protein with premium-quality beef, chicken and pork meals.
- Ideal for normally active dogs, regular maintenance and off-season periods of lower activity.
- Nutrient-dense recipe with gluten-free grains.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
- Unique VPRO Blend promotes superior digestibility and immune system function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Professional Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Elite Canine Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic High Energy Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Realtree MAX-5 PRO Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Purpose Performance Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Purpose Hero Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$95.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price$91.19Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Realtree EDGE ENERGY Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Hi-Pro Plus Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Grain Sorghum, Beef Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Chicken Meal, Chicken, Ground White Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
296 Customer Reviews
I switched my dogs to Victor Multi-Pro from Canidae All Life Stages Multi-protein formula because Canidae became too expensive, and Victor was recommended by other owners as a decent subsitute. My dogs had no digestive issues switching to this, but I do have to feed a little more because the calorie content seems to be different. Both of my dogs lost about 5 pounds, which wasn't a bad thing, but I definitely had to increase the feed amount so they wouldn't lose more weight. One negative I have noticed is they seem to be shedding more. Otherwise, they seem to be doing okay on it.
I feed 3 large dogs with one bag for a month and it’s good quality, dogs are always happy to eat it and no more food left in the bowl after eating
Dogs love it
So I waited a while until my dogs ate it a few weeks, and they really like it. I haven't seen any stomach issues and their stools are normal and minimal! One of my dogs is kinda picky, and she seems to really like the food.
Great for all dogs!
My 10 year old lab was losing weight fast, so I decided to switch foods for all of my dogs over to Victor. My labs eyes are clearer than ever, better energy levels, and he's finally starting to put back on some of his weight. I have 3 dogs, a 5yo chiweenie, a 10 year old lab, and a 2 yo cattle dog, and the switch to victor has been wonderful for all of my dogs!
My GSP loves it
Switched from purina pro plan.started with the red bag of victor.My dog loved it,yellow bag has more bang for the buck. Happy healthy GSP
Good Food, My Dogs are healthy.
My trainer recommended this when my dogs were pups, and they are now 2 years. It has been consistently well received by my dogs, and is a good base for a topper.
dog food is great
Out was out of food for my dog & thanks to Chewy I received the food the neck day. Good service.
I’ve given Gracie all flavors and kinds of victor. She has no favorites but I love it because her poops are solid and easy to pick up and she absorbs more so there is less to pick up
My 8yo cocker spaniel, 4yo golden mix and 5yo lab mix all do amazing on it. Switch my parents two beagles onto this food and no more yeast or ear infections for them.my cocker also doesn’t get anymore ear infections on this feed. My sensitive stomach, picky eater high metabolism loves this feed, maintains his weight and never gets an upset stomach on this feed- I also use the red bag for him. Happy healthy dogs- what more can you ask. And you can’t beat the price.
Best Food Ever
I switched our dry kibble to Victor with my sister's recommendation. Our 8 year old lab no longer needs any encouragement to start eating. HE LOVES IT!!!!