VICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Composed of 77% meat protein with premium-quality beef meal.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
- Ideal for pups with normal activity levels.
- Made from gluten-free grains for dogs of all life stages.
- Unique VPRO Blend promotes superior digestibility and immune system function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Performance Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic High Energy Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.94Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.19Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Hero Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Ultra Pro Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- VICTOR Realtree MAX-5 PRO Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Nutra Pro Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Brown Rice...||Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Millet...||Chicken Meal, Grain Sorghum, Peas...||Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Grain Sorghum, Peas...||Grain Sorghum, Beef Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, With Grain||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
423 Customer Reviews
Outstanding Dog Food
My 4 year old was on Victor high pro from birth to age 2 and then the protein mix was too rich. We switched to wellness for another year but the price became too much for our wallets. Back to Victor we went and this time with the beef and rice select blend he has done great! The food price is much better and the quantity is amazing. We have always liked Victor and will continue to buy this food for a while now.
not very good
I have 6 German Sheapered’s an it cause loose stools on all of them. Not just this Victor but other ones also. Started shedding bad so I switched to Orijen an omg a big difference, so much better dog food than this junk
Great for sensitive stomach
I switched to this dog food because our german shepherd developed a chicken allergy (she's real sensitive to everything honestly) but this food has done her well. Kudos to Victor for making a dog food that doesn't make my dog have diarrhea waterfalls.
Outstanding food for your dog(s)
I replaced my dogs' (Two miniature poodle mixes) food with this beef and rice (I replaced it gradually) and once they had been on this food exclusively for several weeks, I saw that their upset stomachs and barfing came to an end. (They also ate more consistently without having to "doctor" their food.) Since they are well along in years (14 & 12), I am happy that this appears to make them feel better and is measurably better for them than any corn or soy-based kibble.
Bruno is an older Bully that we rescued. He had bad skin, wouldn’t gain much weight and had heart issues. My oldest who fosters recommend Victor and it’s given Bruno Do much. His skin is doing great, no itching, shiny coat, healthy weight, he even dances at dinner time. Our vet now recommends it to her patients.
I do not recommend this dog food for Boston’s. It gave my 2 horrible gas. Even with their special bowls I got them to prevent from getting to much air. They loved the taste but this is by far the worst gas they’ve ever had.
Even though my pup was eating a premium dog food, her coat was full of dandruff that wouldn't clear off no matter how much I brushed her. I finally decided it had to be the food I was feeding her, so I switched from Acana to Victor, and WOW! what a change! It's been a couple of weeks, and her coat is now almost dandruff-free. This is a superior food, highly recommended!!
Our young dog has a very sensitive stomach and his allergic to chicken. He dislikes most food but this one he eats without question. He loves it when I open a new bag and just sits and sniffs it. He has no problems eating this food, no upset stomachs, and easy digestion.
OMG Great Food!
After trying two of the popular vet-approved and recommended foods, I decided to try something new. My doodle had persistent soft stool on PPP, and HSD caused vomiting and diarrhea. What a difference on Victor Select - perfect poop! Every time! It's really amazing and has decreased stress for everybody.
We got on chewy to order Beaus new food. It’s so much more affordable with them then it is in stores. Chewy always goes above and beyond for their customers with such great prices. He got so excited when he saw his chewy box delivered. Could barely sit still for a pic with his new food. Finally found a food he will eat that isn’t filled with yucky ingredients. Victor is definitely our new go too! Switching our cat food to Victor as well. Thanks chewy!