VICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Composed of 77% meat protein with premium-quality beef meal.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
- Ideal for pups with normal activity levels.
- Made from gluten-free grains for dogs of all life stages.
- Unique VPRO Blend promotes superior digestibility and immune system function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Multi-Pro Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Ocean Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$77.27Chewy Price$78.99List Price$73.41Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Professional Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Performance Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Hi-Pro Plus Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Elite Canine Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$66.62Chewy Price$67.99List Price$63.29Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic High Energy Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$76.13Chewy Price$78.99List Price$72.32Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Yukon River Canine Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price$69.34Autoship Price
- VICTOR Realtree MAX-5 PRO Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Brown Rice...||Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Millet...||Chicken Meal, Grain Sorghum, Peas...||New: Beef Meal, Brown Rice, Peas...||New: Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
433 Customer Reviews
It's Okay but I am going to keep looking
This one was not our sweet Max's favorite. He is eating it but not like he did with the ProPlan Puppy food that has been out of stock forever now. Also the dog food was delivered with a huge gash in the bag so that could also change the taste because I am not sure how long the bag has been open possibly giving it a stale taste. But I am also not willing to fork over the cash to buy this product again unless Chewy sends over another bag whether it is a small bag or just a sample so I could just see if this food could possibly be the one to replace our usual out of stock brand. Note I have not reached out to Chewy yet but with my past experience in dealing with Chewy's customer service has been top notch so I know they will resolve the issue.
Great but Inspect for holes after receiving
I have this on autopay which is very convenient and my dog loves the food. He does pretty well wise since he’s allergic to most foods. But the only downside I have just discovered is my last bag that got delivered has a slit hole in it. I don’t inspect the bags but I will from now on. It may have been from being open during shipment and accident got slit from a worker. I’m surprised I even noticed it when grabbing to open it because it’s not super noticeable. I have a video of it which shows it better but it won’t let me post the video.
Recently purchased a new 8 month old Samoyed puppy, the breeder was feeding this food. I checked it on "Dog Food Advisor" and it is rated 4 stars. The puppy eats it well and I didn't want to change his diet right away. Impressed with this Victor dog food, quality ingredients. I have nothing against rice as an ingredient. Might consider one of their grain free products when I need to reorder.
So happy I found this food
I found Victor and read the reviews and decided to try the beef variety. He has been on this for 2 months and his poop is well formed and when I scoop them there is no smear on the scooper. I hope they never change the formula or go out of business!
my 2 pits love it
my two pits LOVE victor and it makes their coat look amazing, but my two little dogs not so much they dont do well on victor makes them really itchy so have to change their food, i just think its good with certain dog breeds!
3 dogs with sensitive tummies, no more soft poop
I’ve used victor beef for 2 Great Danes with sensitive tummies and diarrhea and now my 12 month old rescue puppy who had chronic diarrhea. It has given every one of those dogs perfect poops. When the only other food that worked was $100 per 16 pound bag prescription diets, this food is a fraction of the cost and works just as well. I tried adding pumpkin, sweet potato, probiotics, boiled chicken breast and rice, boiled beef and rice, you name it. The prescription foods did work well, but have you read their ingredients? And victor beef is a fraction of the cost. Thanks chewy for carrying this food! I absolutely highly recommend it.
I was on blue buffalo before but my dogs had runny stools constantly. Since I start giving Victor food their stool looks healthy and easy to pick up their coats are looking very shiny. Great quality of food and I hope they don’t change the formula very happy with the formula right now.
Good but not great
My dogs rate this food as good but not great. They like it well enough and will eat it but I can tell it is not a favorite. I thought they would love it because they all love beef flavored food, but I was wrong.
Finally a food for my picky eater
My picky eater eats her full bowl every time now it took me months and trials of over 15 different foods to finally find the one that she will eat everyday
Outstanding Dog Food
My 4 year old was on Victor high pro from birth to age 2 and then the protein mix was too rich. We switched to wellness for another year but the price became too much for our wallets. Back to Victor we went and this time with the beef and rice select blend he has done great! The food price is much better and the quantity is amazing. We have always liked Victor and will continue to buy this food for a while now.