VICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Composed of 77% meat protein with premium-quality beef meal.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
- Ideal for pups with normal activity levels.
- Made from gluten-free grains for dogs of all life stages.
- Unique VPRO Blend promotes superior digestibility and immune system function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$75.63Chewy Price$71.85Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Multi-Pro Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Professional Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Ocean Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Purpose Performance Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Realtree MAX-5 PRO Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Hi-Pro Plus Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Elite Canine Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Purpose Hero Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$95.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price$91.19Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Realtree EDGE ENERGY Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Yukon River Canine Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price$64.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Brown Rice...||Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Millet...||Chicken Meal, Grain Sorghum, Peas...||New: Beef, Beef Meal, Soybean Meal...||Chicken Meal (Source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), Brown Rice, Oatmeal...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
427 Customer Reviews
3 dogs with sensitive tummies, no more soft poop
I’ve used victor beef for 2 Great Danes with sensitive tummies and diarrhea and now my 12 month old rescue puppy who had chronic diarrhea. It has given every one of those dogs perfect poops. When the only other food that worked was $100 per 16 pound bag prescription diets, this food is a fraction of the cost and works just as well. I tried adding pumpkin, sweet potato, probiotics, boiled chicken breast and rice, boiled beef and rice, you name it. The prescription foods did work well, but have you read their ingredients? And victor beef is a fraction of the cost. Thanks chewy for carrying this food! I absolutely highly recommend it.
I was on blue buffalo before but my dogs had runny stools constantly. Since I start giving Victor food their stool looks healthy and easy to pick up their coats are looking very shiny. Great quality of food and I hope they don’t change the formula very happy with the formula right now.
Good but not great
My dogs rate this food as good but not great. They like it well enough and will eat it but I can tell it is not a favorite. I thought they would love it because they all love beef flavored food, but I was wrong.
Finally a food for my picky eater
My picky eater eats her full bowl every time now it took me months and trials of over 15 different foods to finally find the one that she will eat everyday
Outstanding Dog Food
My 4 year old was on Victor high pro from birth to age 2 and then the protein mix was too rich. We switched to wellness for another year but the price became too much for our wallets. Back to Victor we went and this time with the beef and rice select blend he has done great! The food price is much better and the quantity is amazing. We have always liked Victor and will continue to buy this food for a while now.
not very good
I have 6 German Sheapered’s an it cause loose stools on all of them. Not just this Victor but other ones also. Started shedding bad so I switched to Orijen an omg a big difference, so much better dog food than this junk
Great for sensitive stomach
I switched to this dog food because our german shepherd developed a chicken allergy (she's real sensitive to everything honestly) but this food has done her well. Kudos to Victor for making a dog food that doesn't make my dog have diarrhea waterfalls.
Outstanding food for your dog(s)
I replaced my dogs' (Two miniature poodle mixes) food with this beef and rice (I replaced it gradually) and once they had been on this food exclusively for several weeks, I saw that their upset stomachs and barfing came to an end. (They also ate more consistently without having to "doctor" their food.) Since they are well along in years (14 & 12), I am happy that this appears to make them feel better and is measurably better for them than any corn or soy-based kibble.
Bruno is an older Bully that we rescued. He had bad skin, wouldn’t gain much weight and had heart issues. My oldest who fosters recommend Victor and it’s given Bruno Do much. His skin is doing great, no itching, shiny coat, healthy weight, he even dances at dinner time. Our vet now recommends it to her patients.
I do not recommend this dog food for Boston’s. It gave my 2 horrible gas. Even with their special bowls I got them to prevent from getting to much air. They loved the taste but this is by far the worst gas they’ve ever had.