VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Composed of 71% meat protein with premium-quality lamb meal.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
- Ideal for pups with normal activity levels.
- Made from gluten-free grains for dogs of all life stages.
- Unique VPRO Blend promotes superior digestibility and immune system function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$75.04Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$75.63Chewy Price$71.85Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Multi-Pro Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Ocean Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Purpose Performance Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Purpose Hero Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Elite Canine Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Realtree EDGE ENERGY Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic High Energy Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Millet...||Chicken Meal, Grain Sorghum, Peas...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Brown Rice...||Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Grain Sorghum, Peas...||Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Oatmeal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, With Grain||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
Not for us
Tried this food for around 6 months to see if Olive would adjust to it, but unfortunately it just doesn't seem to be the right food for her. I chose Victor at the suggestion of her trainer (later found out that they sell Victor food exclusively), and Olive never took to it very well. She doesn't seem to enjoy the taste, and she requires waaaay more water throughout the day to keep her hydrated. Her stools are too dark/firm - although easy to clean up, she is often straining and her stools crumbly. We switched to Victor after trying Purina Pro Plan, and will now be trying Hill's as an alternative.
This dogfood is great! All our dogs have shiny beautiful coats, they are healthy and love it. Love the ingredients as well. Appreciate how Chewy carries the victor foods and different size bags .
Bag broken in box on arrival
Product is great. But shipping not so much. 1 Bag was broken in box on arrival. My dogs went crazy trying to get into the box to eat the food. Trashed that bag because I didn't want to feed my pups from a opened bag that I didn't open. That's $70 in the trash!
VICTOR IS GREAT FOOD!!
My dogs love this food. I had them on a good quality food but they were getting to the point that they were sick of eating it. I bought this food and started to gradually add it in and it is going well.
GREAT FOOD FOR MY PIT PRINCESS
My girl is going on 3 years old and has been eating this food since she was 5 or 6 months old. I had her on another high quality lamb and rice food before that, but noticed that her stools got softer as the day went on (and her water intake increased,) Figured there was something about the other food that was preventing total water absorption in her system. The transition to Victor Lamb Meal and Rice was flawless. Her weight is great, her muscle mass is great, and her stools are ideal. She is a white APBT with skin sensitivity and this food gives us zero issues in that front as well. I recommend it to everyone I know.
My dog really likes this food he comes running when I put his dish down.
Great dog food
My dogs like this food and I’m glad it comes in smaller bags. Chewy has a great dog food selection and I like the variety of sizes.
My dog is too picky?
My dog doesn’t really like this food but will eat it when he’s hungry. I think his poops look good but I’m not a vet. Maybe it’s so healthy he’s not used to it I’m not sure. Maybe I should try a different flavor.
I usually switch between a few different flavors of dog food for my dog so he doesn’t get bored with the same old stuff all the time and this has definitely made into the running for his favorites!
I have one of those dogs that always seems to get sick when I give him anything off his limited "approved list" of foods. At the beginning of the year his kibble was recalled but I was afraid to change his food. Then it was reccalled again. That was enough for me. I changed him to Victor, pretty much overnight without the ability to introduce it slowly as is normally suggested. I selected the lamb & brown rice recipe and he LOVED it. Best of all, it did not bother his sensitive stomach. I am really pleased and will continue with Victor Foods from now on. It did not disappoint.