Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 28 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- EZ-dose packets delivering high levels of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5:1 ratio for healthy skin and coat support for dogs and cat
- Also includes antioxidant vitamins A and E to support the skins normal defenses
- Enhances natural organ defenses, restores skin integrity, and improves hair coat quality
- A valuable asset in treatment plans for dermatological conditions with simple daily-administration
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Herbsmith Sound Dog Viscosity Joint Support Powder Dog Supplement, 150g jar$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Ringers Fresh Breath Medium Mint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 5 count$6.17Chewy Price$5.86Autoship Price
- K-Plus Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry Granules for Dogs & Cats, 300g$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- K-Plus Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 100 count$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Dental Kit$8.49Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nature's Logic North Atlantic Sardine Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$28.38Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.96Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Calm Shen Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 270 count$85.00Chewy Price$91.19List Price$80.75Autoship Price
- Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Oil Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 28 count$24.71Chewy Price$23.47Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Regular Strength Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132 count$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, X-Small$44.95Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Enzadent Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Fingerbrush Dental Kit$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Fruitables BioActive Complete Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Seed Oil, Cold Sea Fish Oils, Evening Primrose Oil...||Soy Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sucrose...||Active Ingredients: (Per Softgel Capsule) Alpha Linolenic Acid (Ala), Linoleic Acid (La), Oleic Acid (Oa)...||Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate, Omega-3 Fatty Acid (From Fish Oil)...||Active Ingredients: Anchovy Oil, Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Bacon, Meat||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Human-Grade, Gluten Free, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
So far so good
After about it a week of using, I can see a difference with the amount of dry skin/dandruff my yorkie-poo has. In addition, aggressive scratching has decreased. My only issue is, he doesn’t quite enjoy his meals. The taste seems to over power the flavor in the meal.
Virbac Dose packets
Love this product. Works well on all my animals....cat and dog. Regular part of our maintenance routine.
Didn’t work for itchy dry skin.
I have a 2 1/2 old Havachon this is the second year in a row she scratches constantly & pulls clumps of her hair out & she looks miserable. Always this This time of year. Last year I used American Journey Alaskan Salmon oil & it worked great after 2-3 days, but it stinks & the bottle makes a mess so I thought I would try the allerderm Omegaderm she has been on it for 9 days with absolutely no relief so yesterday I had to order the Salmon oil again.
Not for fish Lovers
I bought this for my cat because our vet recommended a fish oil for his fur. Easier said then done. I bought several fish oil products and he hated every one, then I researched and found this which is sunflower oil based. He ate it the first time, YEAH but then on the second try, told me to eat it myself. I put it in a few different canned foods but no luck. It does not have a strong odor so must be the oil taste.
It's a good product, I'm just having trouble getting my picky cat to eat it daily so I haven't seen full results yet.
Recommended by my vet
My vet recommended this for my cat who has allergies, as part of her treatment plan. It is an oil that I pour on her dry food. She attacks the food like I attack a donut, so it must be tasty. I'd rather have a donut personally. She hasnt been on it long enough to really know if it helps, and no way of knowing if this is what helped because we did multiple things, but just figured I would say at least she eats it, and she is extraordinarily picky.
My ACD pup was really itchy when I got him (not to the point of hair falling out but constant scratching and biting himself) and this stuff along with other Virbac products drastically improved his skin health. His redness and constant itching has ceased. He also no longer has dandruff. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone whose cat or dog is suffering from a dry skin or redness issue.
So far so good.
Only been using it for about a week or so.it seems to be helping her but it is early yet.
Please order this product. It works great and i am out
I usually buy this item, and it works great...... Keeps my lil Beagle skin silky smooth and fur shinning and is great to use for the Winter Season....