Vital Planet Firm Stool Pumpkin & Probiotic Powder Dog Supplement, 3.9-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes firm stool for your dog’s health.
- Ideal for occasional bouts of diarrhea.
- Every serving includes 1 billion live probiotic cultures from 10 probiotic strains.
- Pumpkin supports creation of firm stool.
- Powder easily mixes with your pup’s food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$26.55Chewy Price$32.00List Price$25.22Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Soft Chews Supplement, 120 count$35.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 85-gr$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Pet Whole Body Glandular Support Male Dog Supplement, 4.0-oz jar$20.97Chewy Price$26.25List Price$19.92Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Intestinal Support With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Flora Dog Probiotic Powder Dog Supplement, 7.8-oz jar$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Rogue Pet Science Pumpkin Pro Gut Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 5.25-oz bag$15.95Chewy Price$16.00List Price$15.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Pumpkin Seed Extract, Organic Alfalfa Grass Powder...||Organic Gum Arabic, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||—||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Helps aid digestion and firms stool
My dog has a sensitive stomach. Give her one bit of something other than her food and it shows. Poor baby. I don't use dry food, I make her wet food, and this blends in. Other than having pumpkin(as needed) and her daily probiotics, I give her a 1/2 scoop at her evening meal. It helps get her back on track, and all her food gets better digested. Thanks for selling this Chewy. I no longer could find it at my local healthy grocery store.
he won't eat it
I mix it in with his food, he refuses to eat it. Therefore, i can't rate the product
Helped him firm up his stool after a run of anitbiotics
My dog does better with this supplement. It helps keep her stools firm, as the name says.
Clumps and sticks
I’ve been using pumpkin since I got Bodie. Ive used all the pumpkin that was given to me. Just found out what it was (firm up) which works awesome. This brand didn’t help with his stool and also clumped up under his chin and matted itself in there like chewing gum.
Did not work for my dog
This product was easy to serve but it did not work for my dog. So far, pumpkin from a can is the only supplement that appears to help his loose poo.
Not worth $25, didn't work.
My dane has had soft/loose stools for most of his life. He has been cleared by our vet and has had his fecal checked multiple times. We have tried different foods and nothing has helped. I saw the review for this and became hopeful as it was rated so well with quick improvement. He ate it with no issues but there has been 0 change which is a bummer.
Amazing probiotic, I have one dog with chicken allergies and was having a hard time finding a probiotic that did not contain chicken products. This is an amazing probiotic and works for all of my dogs even the chicken sensitive dog.
The answer to all of our problems!
If you're looking for a way to stop anal gland leakage, look no further! My Staffy mix has naturally very loose stools, preventing his anal glands from emptying properly when he poops. Because of this, the glands would regularly leak at home and it would make everything smell fishy and disgusting. I tried adding raw pumpkin to his diet to boost his fiber intake with no success. I finally found this supplement and was skeptical at first (no reviews is usually a red flag in my experience) but I eventually decided that it was worth a shot, and holy moly does it WORK. Within the first two weeks of being on the recommended dosage, his stools are super firm and his glands are expressing normally every time he poops. He hasn't had a leak since I started him on the supplement and the probiotics have helped a ton with his allergies and gut sensitivity. He also doesn't mind the taste, which I was a bit worried about since he can be a picky eater. All in all this product does exactly what it advertises and I can't recommend it enough. Worth the price tag!
I have a dog that struggles with anal gland issues and this product has really made a huge difference