Vital Planet Firm Stool Pumpkin & Probiotic Powder Dog Supplement, 3.9-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes firm stool for your dog’s health.
- Ideal for occasional bouts of diarrhea.
- Every serving includes 1 billion live probiotic cultures from 10 probiotic strains.
- Pumpkin supports creation of firm stool.
- Powder easily mixes with your pup’s food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Powder Supplement for Dog & Cats, 200-g$24.77Chewy Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Dog Supplement, 4.83-oz jar$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Digestive Enzymes Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.07Chewy Price$29.99List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Davis TheraCoat Dog & Cat Supplement, 14.1-oz jar$19.67Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.69Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.25-oz jar$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar$31.88Chewy Price$39.00List Price$30.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Pumpkin Seed Extract, Organic Alfalfa Grass Powder...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||Organic Gum Arabic, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
he won't eat it
I mix it in with his food, he refuses to eat it. Therefore, i can't rate the product
Helped him firm up his stool after a run of anitbiotics
My dog does better with this supplement. It helps keep her stools firm, as the name says.
Clumps and sticks
I’ve been using pumpkin since I got Bodie. Ive used all the pumpkin that was given to me. Just found out what it was (firm up) which works awesome. This brand didn’t help with his stool and also clumped up under his chin and matted itself in there like chewing gum.
Did not work for my dog
This product was easy to serve but it did not work for my dog. So far, pumpkin from a can is the only supplement that appears to help his loose poo.
Not worth $25, didn't work.
My dane has had soft/loose stools for most of his life. He has been cleared by our vet and has had his fecal checked multiple times. We have tried different foods and nothing has helped. I saw the review for this and became hopeful as it was rated so well with quick improvement. He ate it with no issues but there has been 0 change which is a bummer.
Amazing probiotic, I have one dog with chicken allergies and was having a hard time finding a probiotic that did not contain chicken products. This is an amazing probiotic and works for all of my dogs even the chicken sensitive dog.
The answer to all of our problems!
If you're looking for a way to stop anal gland leakage, look no further! My Staffy mix has naturally very loose stools, preventing his anal glands from emptying properly when he poops. Because of this, the glands would regularly leak at home and it would make everything smell fishy and disgusting. I tried adding raw pumpkin to his diet to boost his fiber intake with no success. I finally found this supplement and was skeptical at first (no reviews is usually a red flag in my experience) but I eventually decided that it was worth a shot, and holy moly does it WORK. Within the first two weeks of being on the recommended dosage, his stools are super firm and his glands are expressing normally every time he poops. He hasn't had a leak since I started him on the supplement and the probiotics have helped a ton with his allergies and gut sensitivity. He also doesn't mind the taste, which I was a bit worried about since he can be a picky eater. All in all this product does exactly what it advertises and I can't recommend it enough. Worth the price tag!
I have a dog that struggles with anal gland issues and this product has really made a huge difference